Costume partyyyyy

✨Nicki's POV✨
I woke up next to the most beautiful non scary thing on holloween...my wife bey.. "goodmorning b-AHHHHHHHHH" I screamed. it was spiders all in the bed when I pulled out the cover. "BEYONCÉ GISELLE KNOWLES MARAJ..." I yelled hopping on the counter. "what's up daddy.."bey said laughing. "Spiders...in..bed...get...the care we are moving..."i said. I'm terrified of spiders..."what this lil guy.."bey said picking one up and walking towards me with it. "GET THAT SHIR AWAY FROM ME THAT IS EVEN A ANIMAL ITS AN ALEIN." I said shooing it away. "baby calm down it's fake."bey said literally rolling on the floor laughing as I hopped down. "You know I hate you right."i said pissed. "aww love me to."she stroked her hair. "Go get dressed. "IMMA START ROCKIN GOLD TEETH AND FANGS." Keira sung. "BUT REALLY REALLY I DONT GIVE A FUCK." Jada sung. "well we know what they are for holloween." bey said looking at me change in my outfit. "ooh now I know what to wear." Bey said pushing me out the way to the closet. "what are you doing."i said flat ironing my hair. "you will see."bey giggled. "you bet not try to be a cheerleader I will cut you."i snapped. "I'm not waitttt."bey screamed. "uhggg you done costume stealer."i said filing my nails stirring in the bed. "BEYONCÉ IM HUNGRY MAM HURRY- whoa...your not wearing that with me."i said. "yea I am I'm the football player and your the sexy cheerleader." she said sedusivly. "but you got in a fuckin thong my Niggah that's for my eyes only." I said mad pulling down my skirt. "oh you can where a short ass skirt but I can't wear a thong." she said smacking my ass. "cause I lift up my skirt and be whip all this work."i said bending over. "are you trying to make me pass out." bey said shielding her eyes. "mmmmhm" I said backing up on her. "stopp." bey said pushing me away. "down...set...hike..."i said feeling her pussy. "WHYYYYY." Bey moaned. "take it off and I'll leave you alone." I said. "no." she said confidently. "ok..."i tackled her. "YOUR POST TO BE A FUCKIN CHEERLEADER WHY YOU TACKLING ME." she stugles to get up. "You are a bad football player you know that."i said sitting on her. "your a thick ass cheerleader you know that."she said grabbing my ass making me moan. "yes I know that." I smiled and showed my dimples. "I'm hungry doe.."she pouted. "then eat the booty like groceries" I giggled. "I want real food." she said. "well I see how you do." I pouted and got off her and like twin like figures one with a black dress one with a white dress one with madded black hair one with pink straight hair and flowery dented perfuem and the other with pink Friday...i didn't know wat was scaryer the fact they looked like roman and barbie or the fact they acked just like them.. "ITS BARBIE BITCHESSSSS." Jada said. "ROMANNNN" Keria said. "oh lawd." me and bey said at the same time.
💕😈🎀🏈💕😈🎀🏈💕🎀😈🏈
Lolllll roman and barbie is united again....football player and a cheerleader..classic bey and nicki..HAPPY HOLLOWEEN EVEN DOE IT AINT HOLLOWEEN. 💕😈🎀🏈-the minaj-knowles family💕😈🏈🎀