Where bout to play the crying game

💁Beyoncé POV💁
Nicki was trying to kill somebody the way she was driving damn I mean easy on the gas bae. we pulled up in this big house it was quite to quite. "stay here. When you hear gunshots come in." she said handing me a gun. "you know you don't have to do this." I said but she continued any way. "if you see a nother car pull up in here shoot... idc where at just shoot." she said going inside. "shit shit shit." I said "why the fuck she leave me in here alone it's to cold for this shit."
🍑Nicki's POV🍑
I was huntin a nigga today.... I don't care I still have feelings for rih but idk if I can trust her. I kicked the door down and I saw Chris on top of Rihanna and Rihanna crying. "BITCH IM MEAN.." *pow pow pow pow pow.* (lol listening to looking ass nigga) I shot him right off of her not wanting to hit rih in the process. then bey came in. "good girl." I said and smiled. "you listened to me." rih came to me crying hugging me thanking me for killing that nigga. "let me guess lookin ass nigga." bey said sheding a tear. "yea." I said holding rih in my arms she was trembling in fear. we took rih to the closes hospital we can find. I carried her to the front desk "we need a doctor right now."I said to the clerk on the desk. "the docter will be with you shortly ma'am." the blond haired lady said.
"BITCH IF YOU DONT GET A MOTHERFUCKIN DOCTOR HERE ASAP YOU WILL LOSE YOUR JOB YA HERE." I said yelling at the clerk about crying that's when a body came in... it was Keira's...
😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶
Lol the funny part about this part I keep typing dickor in stead of doctor.... anyways what happened to Keria... did Jada have something to do with this..... or did drake jr......whoooooo...... Got a bow on my panties because my ass is a present✨😂💕😈~Jada Tamia Maraj👑💕✨aka pvnkprvnt💕💕