If you dont let my people go

😭Beyoncé's POV😡
"Baby... don't die please bey is here..." I said. her eyes closed. layed her on the ground this this chick got up and punched me. I punched her back. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY WIFE AND KIDS." I said "Beyoncé oh how long we waited for you... but we waited to long." she said pointing to the room where Jada and Keira was laying. "And your wife... haha..well let's just say she's in a better place." she said laughing. "LET MY FAMILY GO..NOW " I said with a tear coming down my Cheek. "oh silly bey your not going anywhere." she aaid sitting on my lap kissing me. I pushed her off but she continued trying to plesure me where is roman when you need him god damn it. "leave me alone...i have a wife.."i said that's when I forgot I had a gun In my pocket(I don't know why...) and I got it and put it to her head. "now I have ask you twice politely now I'm not anymore..let me and my family go.."I said with my finger on the trigger." nope."she said. POW I shot her right in the head I grabbed nicki and the kids and put them in the car. nicki was still passed out and Keira woke up. "where..ow"she said holding her part. "w-what happend to jada." she said crying. "The same thing that happend to you. now Keira please tell me everything you know that happened in that room. " I said pushing it across the highway. "well that chick had us tide up and she took me and Jada to the back room. she chained up us and took off our uniforms and rapped us with toys." she said. This bitch had the nerve to rape my child ha she got me fucked up.
🚗💨🚗💨🚗💨🚗💨🚗💨🚗💨
We arrives at the hospital I pasted around the the hospital waiting room. "Beyoncé Maraj." the docter said. "yes I'm here right here how are they." I said "well.."he said with a sigh. I cried not knowing what he was going to say next. "well... Keria and Jada are recovering fine just a few minor bruses on their arms their vagina is just stretched so it was going to bleed a little but there fine...they just stay eating ice cream."he said and laughed. "WHAT ABOUT MY WIFE?!" I said shaking him. "um nicki she is.." GCO. "I'm right here I'm fine she just made me pass out that's all." she said walking down the hallway. I ran to her and cried in her chest. "Ok bey your making me..." GCO. "I thought I was going to loose you forever I don't know what I would do if I never saw you again." I said crying even harder. "bey you know I would be still looking over you and Jada and keria always. and I woulnt want you to worry your pretty little head about anything." She said said kissing my forehead. "Beyoncé Maraj you are my baby and I would never let you go you know that even if I was dead I would be still thinking about you 24/7." She said looking at me as we walked down to see Jada and Keira in the room.
😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓
To be real with y'all I literally cried writing this like dead ass but I'm ok now... cause I'm eatin pizza.. I like pizza peace😋👋🍕✨💕~Jada Tamia Nichole Maraj knowles✨💕