Im feeling myself

🍑Jada's POV👑
"I love you." he said "I love you to." I said kissing him. he picked me up not braking the kiss and took me up to the room he pushed me on the bed his tattooed filled chest was.... whoa.... "faree I didn't finish my food." I said with a pouty face. he grabbed my face and said "greedy ass." and smiled. he lifted his shirt off me. "where is your bra?" He said. "I swear you had one one when I brought you here." he added. Biting my lip while he was playing with my nipple. "stop teasing me." I said holding his back. he just laughed and unbutton his pants. I poked it. "haha some ones excited." I said pulling down his boxers. looking at it sticking straight out. he spread out my legs and and I could feel him circling my clit. I moaned as he enters me with his big fat shaft.. "mnh...shit safaree..." I said trying to take it. he slid in more and I bit my lip arching my back cause it felt so good. then he slammed into me. "AHHH!" I did a loud ass moan and he continues not wiring about me. he just laughed. fuck him. he won't faster and faster. wile I dogged my nails into is back as he went faster and faster. "safareeee I'm finna cum!" I said arching my back digging my nails into his back. "go ahead." he said going faster. "slow down safareeeeeeeee"i said releasing all my juices on his bed. I got slower and slower. he got out and layed on the side of me. "you think it's over?" I said between breaths. I got up and and slid in to a split on his.. Yea you know. I went up an down on him faster and harder as he grabbed my ass going in sync with my movements. "MNH... I'm finna cum again... fareee." I said doing it again. and I slowed doe sitting my as on his chest and him smacking it hard. "oww, wtf was that for." I said laying on him. "well cause I wanted to. and cause your a wimp." he laughed. I raised and eyebrow. "I am not... It was"(GCO) "it was to much for lil Jada can handle." he said with a laugh and a puppy dog face. "I got up and smiled "come on Man I gotta go home u gonna drop me off to get my car or Nahh." I said grabbing my phone and purse and his shirt. "and I'm keeping this.." I said putting it over me and smiled. he picked me up and carried me down stairs. and put me in the front seat. "now u gonna show me where u live so you can go home." I lead him to my house and he stood there with aww. "You gonna get me or nah." I said knocking on the window. he laughed and carried me to the door. he kissed me and said I love you. then he left. It was about 1:00 in the morning so I'm guessing everyone is sleep. I opened the door and it was dark af. I was walking, well wobbling cause I couldn't walk he tore my pussy up. I saw rhi on the couch. I walked past and went to my room. it looked the same. I crashed on my bed not carring that I had on almost nothing but a big shirt.
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
It was morning time I felt eyes on me. I didn't get up. but I finally got up. my mom was standing there mad as hell looking. "what." I said getting up I didn't feel so good. I wanted to throw up. I pushed my mom out the way. "what the hell jada." she said as I threw up. oh shit I hope I'm not. Nahh I ain't I am not... if I am I know what I gotta do. "Jada Tamia Maraj where have you been for the last past 3 days."she said "at somebody house." I said putting on a bra and thong. "where df did u get those and where is YOUR clothes and who shirt is that." she said. "uhggggg, all these questions god damn." I said she went up to me all in my face. "who fucked you." she said. "what df you mean." I said she slapped me "JADA TAMIA MARAJ WHO YOU LET FUCK YOU." she said
"Well a nigga duhh." I said "so you think u all that now huh, you think cause you hit your bestfriend almost killing her you think you tough?"she said "WELL MABEY IF YOU FUCKIN SAW WHAT I SAW YOU WOULD HAVE DID THE SAME THING." I said my stomach didn't feel good. I pushed he out the way back to the bathroom. she stood in the door. "your pregnant..." she said smiling idk what df she smiling for...
"Imma be a grandma." she said smiling. oh no the fuck u ain't and the last time you never was gonna be either so idk what u smiling for....
👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶
CLIFT HANGER YALL DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPED "LAST TIME" HAHA IM MEAN... find out next chapter I had to stop here because the next part is important.... not telling you tho... hahahahaha~Jada Tamia Maraj👶😫✨😢 aka pvnkprvnt💕💕

Bestfriends with benefitsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara