Og.savage.jada

💕Jada's POV💦
lol I think I proved my point. lol I know I did... "jadaaaaaaa.."keria moaned in to the inner-cal. (lol we got one in the house boll how ya feel) "what bitch" I replyed. "who you callin a bitch and come up stairs I got some thing for you." she said. "is it money."I said. "no..."she said. "is it food." I said. "no...just bring ya ass up hear and find out." she said. "UHGGGGGGG" I grunted up stairs. "whatttt....thats not yours..." I said crossing my arms. "yess it is yours is here. and you might wanna take a nap before we go dress shoping."she said holding up my shorts that I tie died to go with my bucket hat. "You don't tell the Kidd when she go to sleep." I said getting in the covers. "I just did tho." she said then I feel asleep.
💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤
😂Keira's POV💋
Helloo.... lol Jada gonna be under my control today...act up if ya want to Jada...muhahaha. I went to the basement and went in to Romans box of horrors. "what ya looking for." roman said. "AHHHH...DIDNT I TELL YALL TO STOP DOING THAT DAMN."I screamed. "lol chill ms I just wanna know why you came to Romans box of horrors for...do ya need knives" he said.
"No."i said
"Guns?"
"No"
"Poisons"
"Um no."
"Ohh how bout fangs."
"No...i did that for holloween."
"Then wat yhu came down here for?"
"A controller."
"Really you can go to the store an get one you lost te one to the tv didn't you."
"No not that kind a vibrator controller to put up Jada so she won't try nothing."
"Ohhh why didn't you say so.."
"Just give me the worst one you have k.."
"Ohhh a feisty one I see. Need a whip with that then."
"No just the controller."
"Ok that I'll be $790."
"Really I'm not paying for that."
"Nah just messin with ya. but. Come back down if ya want sumthing else ya hear."
"Sureee...if I need I gun knife or poison I know were to come." I said walking out. I walked up stairs and sad lil nicki asleep. "awww." I said I went to Jada and pulled down her underwear and stuck it in her. she flinched a little but rolled over so I couldn't do anything eles.
📱💤📱💤📱💤📱💤📱💤📱
lol inspired by ChanelleFox lol her books are the bomb diggidy...and im currently watchin bring it on again... Lol but really y'all should check her books out like fr fr...