✋Fuck ya feelings✋

😍Nicki's POV✨
Y'all should I talk to bey ion think I should...her ass. I heard moans coming from Jada's room. "JADA DRAKE KERIA ITS TIME TO EAT." I yelled. "shh shh ok ok." I heard them whisper. "momma my man full he just ate..."jada said. "No he ate twice." Keria said. "lmaoooo yeas and now he sleep..." Jada said. "pussy put his ass to sleep now he calling me NyQuil.."keria said. "y'all stupid and yall seen bey?" I said. not that I care... "oh you didn't see her...she left she was mumbling about how she really didn't mean to and she was like what she gonna do with this baby and she cried saying that you probably hit the baby. and it was you and her baby something bout roman and she gonna miss us what would salonge say and what would you say...then she was like you wouldn't care and she got her keys and left. your falt." keria said. "AND YALL DIDNT STOP HER?!" I said grabbing my keys and purse and getting in the car. what have I done....
😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟
💭Beyonce's POV✨
Maybe I should maybe I shouldn't why would anyone care... nicki won't Jada won't she has her true love. but me I mess up everything...me I went with jay-z and nicki never found out I was pregnant and now I'm about 3 months pregnant but I wanted it to be a secret from nicki. but it doesn't matter now...everything is going to be fine when I pull this trigger.
I put it to my head and held it with my finger on the trigger. "BEY STOP!!" Nicki said coming out of no where. "WHY WOULD YOU CARE ON WHAT I DO YOU BEAT ME AND THIS- YOU HURT ME NICKI AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ME ABD YOU TO THE END....bur now I see where I truly stand..." I said crying. "please just drop the gun bey please." I dropped the gun. she tried to hug me but I ran to the car and cranked it up and nicki tried to get in but I sped off the cliff....
😱😱😨😨😨😨😱😨😨😨😱😱😱
Is bey still alive what bout the baby....will nicki ever forgive and forget will these niggas stop smaking my ass at school....who knows MUHAHAHAHAHAHA~Jada Tamia Nichole Alsina maraj knowles✨😈😍😂💭 that's my full name if yall ever wanted to know bol😂😂😂