Oh no you gotta go

😍Keria's POV💕
Me and Jada got dressed (in multimedia hers on top minds on bottom)she looks cute in her outfit. I really like her but she goes with Jordan that nigga. I hate it. i grabbed my beats and went down stares and got in the car. Jada was alredy in it jamming to her music and texting. "who you texting." I said she took off her head phones. "huh?"she said. "who are you texting." I said plugging in my head phones. "it's jordannnn." she said smiling showing her dimples. "and texting my friend Taliya." she said putting her head phones back on. we were going to vist her dad. her mom says it's good for her to know her dad so yea. everyone piled in the car and we drove off. her mom says that he has a son our age..i hope he's cute so I can take my mind off of Jada. bey tapped me. "where here." she said we pulled up to a big house bout as big as ours but not as big. her dad answers the door. "hey daddies little babies, hey Nika...Beyoncé." he said giving her the stank look. we all walked in and saw his wife. "babe this is nicki my baby momma and this is her wife Beyoncé and my little girl Jada and her best friend Keira." he said. "hi my name is nique nice to meet you."she said smiling. "TALIYA, JORDAN COME DOWN HERE." She yelled up stares.. wait did this bitch say Jordan....jada looked up from her phone. and took off her headphones.
💕Jada's POV✨
I looked up from my phone and took off my headphones. then Jordan came down stairs with no shirt on. "this is Jordan my son, and Taliya my daughter." nique said... son? I thougt to my self... "HAHAHA THATS WHAT YO ASS GET NOW." she said laughing at me. "im going to the car..." I said leaving fake throwing up. "Jada Tamia Nichole Maraj knowles come here don't be rude." nicki said. we all sat on the couch and talked a long time Beyoncé was sitting in Nicki's lap. I was sitting in Keria's staring Jordan down. Giving him the it's over look. and him giving me the in sorry look. that means....I FUCKING FUCKED MY STEP BROTHER WHAT THE HELL MAN. I was pissed Keira text me and said "lol how do you feel now...wish you haven't fucked him huh." I wanted to punch her in her face.
✨Nicki's POV✨
I saw the look on Jada's face she wanted to leave that boy had somthing to do with it. "well I think it's time for us to go it was nice meeting y'all but we have to go." I said getting my purse and leaving bey keria and Jada followed. we were on our way home. "NO ITS OVER WHY WOULD I WANNA GO OUT WITH MY STEP BROTHER." Jada said hanging up the phone. "you still have me..." keria said. "and I'm happy I do." she said laying on her lap. "cute couple." bey said. "wow just don't go braking her heart now keria you know what happen last time some one did that." I said. "mom..roman is in birding school so chill.." she said laying on her lap. "baby you smell like minajesty and pink Friday you need to take a shower." she said holding her nose. "no I don't it's just perfume."keria said "yea and I hate that it mixes.."she said."whatever child." keria said rolling her eyes. "lol love you to." she said kissing her. aww my baby got a girlfriend for the very first time. Now I know this one won't brake her little heart.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Hiiiiiiiiii I'm Tierd of typing now I'll update later👋👋👋~Jada Tamia Nichole Maraj knowles💕😂✨😂