Throwback birthday pt.3

(Not together yet..) Keira came out the bathroom and joins Jada on the Couch watching something on tv. "ok I'm good now." Keira said. "took a wile god damn child." Jada said. "says the person who get up at 2:00 in the afternoon."keria said. "I did that once...hoop off man." Jada said. "oh somebody wanna meet you... BEYYYYYY." Jada yelled. "bey this is ki ki or Keira, Keira this is bey or momma." Jada said introducing them. "hi miss Maraj?" Keira said shaking her hand. "no it's knowles...we are not married." bey said. "but Jada said y'all-" Keira GCO. "Are the best momma in the world..."jada said shy ly holding Keira's mouth. Bey walked away and left them there knowing that they wernt gonna do anything...their 10 what are they gonna do? "Sooooo....we just gonna sit here?" Keria said. "no..." Jada said traling her finger up Keira's arm. "stopp...it tickles...."keria said laughing. "I know I saw bey and nicki do this when they bored. so I guess I can do it to you sense were friends." Jada said sitting in her lap. "ok...continue." Keira said in a daze. Jada rubbed all up on Keira and so did Keira they had a hell of a time... until... "WHAT THE FUCK JADA TAMIA MARAJ."Nicki said pulling Jada off of Keira. "ow ow ow ow my hair mommy my hair let go of my hair!!!" Jada said holding her head. nicki pushed Jada in the room and closed the door. "what the hell where y'all doing?!" Nicki said waiting for an explanation. "what you and bey do when y'all where bored." Jada said in the mirror fixing her hair witch was a hot mess long and pretty but a hot mess. "what do you mean..."nicki said looking kinda shocked. "well you see when you like somebody you just wanna you know love them like no other and blahh blahh blahh..." Jada said. "Jada just don't everrrrrr do that again ever please." nicki said holding her head. "uhggg fineeee.. no fun people." Jada said rolling her eyes. "Soon you will relies why I say this." nicki mumbled under her breath. "what was said?" Jada said Turing around. Who the hell do this girl think she talkin to??? "Go to your room. without Keira."nicki said. "then what's the whole point of us spending time together."jasa said. "I'll take her home." bey said.
✨in the car✨
"I'm sorry ms.knowles I just didn't..."keria said. "do you like Jada by any chance?"bey said eyes locked on the road. "um I do but please don't tell her...she might not feel the same way...and will looses our friendship."Keira said. "why don't you ask her." Bey said. "Noooooooo...i mean I would but I cant..." Keira said. "ok but one day your gonna wish you would have asked her...comming from her mom.."bey said smiling. "your her mom but I thought nicki was her mom and y'all wasn't married." Keria said confused. "one day we will..."bey said smiling even harder. "but please don't tell Jada please."Keira pleaded. "your secret is safe with me..." bey said
🔙back home🔙
"Jada do you like Keria?"nicki said. "umm I do but don't wanna tell her it will ruin our friendship." Jada said. "but you like her."nicki said cooking dinner. "yes but..." Jada said. "but..."nicki said. "but I cant..."jada said. "why?" Nicki said. "I can't tell you that eather." Jada said hopping in the counter texting Keira. "ok...i won't force you." nicki said.
🔙all home now✨
"Nicki I got somthing to tell you." bey said. "me to bey."nicki said smiling. "Keria and Jada like each other." they said at the same time. "Whoa...."
"She told you."
"She told me to."
"Wow."
"Friendship."
"Yeah I know.."
"This is creepy can we stop now."
"Stop!"
"Uhggggg"
They said at the same time walking out the room.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
THE THINGS I WANNA DO TO YOU
MY BODYS CALLING YOU
YOUR BODYS MY PARTY SO LETS GET IT STARTED.~the begginnings of Keira and Jada💕✨😍✨💕