Ups downs and turn-arounds™

🎤Beyoncé's POV😒
Ohhhh don't act like I ain't like watch nicki on Ellen. meek mill...you can have em...best of believe that bey ain't gonna put all ya business out there and make ME look like a fool nigga that's what I ain't gonna do. I got my stuff and left and left her a note. something she told me back when we were young.
I loved.I've soul searched. and now imma let you do you...with meek...tell Jada and Keira they can vist. I ain't coming back..I'm serious this time. I feel like it's not worth it no more. Imma come on Jada's and Keira's wedding cause I ain't gonna miss my baby wedding. Bye...love bey💋 I got my stuff and left like that y'all this is the last of Beyonce and Sasha... love y'all doe...I'll be in touch..yall been here for me right...love y'all.
🎤Jada's POV💕
I got home from a long time at school. but Keira keep me company. "BEYYYYY" I yelled throwing my book bag on the floor. "I WANT FOOOD" I said. looking in my moms room. "IM PREGNANT" I said. I'm really not between me and yall. "NICKI FUCKING WAYNE" I said. still no answer... "MOMMY KERIA SHE BROKE UP WITH ME AND SHE GO WITH DRAKE WHAT AM I GONNA DO.. IMMA KILL MY SELF..." I said..ight she didn't run out when I said that she gone. "what did you do momma dangggg." I said doing that neck roll thing boys do you know that. "hey jay where bey."Keira said kissing me. "really do I gotta answer that.."i said giving her the look. "well you know we gotta look for a dress right." she said flipping through the catalog. I put my hand on my forehead and looked around the room for a fuck to give I want bey back.
✨Nicki's POV💦
"TRUFFLE BUTTER ON YOUR PUSSY. JUST DONT TELL YA FRIENDS I EAT IT IN THE MORNING." I sung. in the car and I saw that bey car is gone I wonder what's up...
🎤✨💕🎤✨💕🎤✨🎤✨💕
Boom~Jada Tamia Maraj knowles🎤✨😂