Ohhhhh no

😷Jada's POV💕
Uhggg ion feel so good...*throws up* shit... "miahhhhh." I yelled he came running in the room. "what's up bae." she said holding me. "i don't...hold that thought." I ran to the bathroom and threw up eveywhere. "do you need to go to the doctor...come on Jada were going to the docter." he said picked me up and Carried me to the car...in my pajamas....and gave me a bucket... *throws up* on our way to the docters office he picked me up something to eat. I didn't eat any thing...then ya know it's deftly something wrong with me... We got to the office and the doctor took some test on me and came back. "what's up doc?" Miah said holding my hand. I was literally passed out on the little bed thingy over the edge throwing up. "well I have good news and bad news." he said. bad news there is always bad news damn it... "the good news is...your 3 weeks pregnant congradulations." he said with a smile. "awwww miah you ready to be a daddy" I said and kissed him. "and now ya call me big daddy." he said and did that look uhggg I hate that look. "bad news is that...well you have..." he stopped. "HAVE WHAT?!" I almost jumped of the table. "calm down...its just that in the past I see you had a miscarriage for drinking and...we don't want this to happen again do we...so we need you to not let her drink any thing but water if you want this baby." he said. and with that he walked away....."COME BACK HERE I AINTS DONE WITH YOU." I said trying to get up only miah holding me back. well.....we know what's making me sick...but I don't thing I should tell mommy and bey....should I?!
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
SHOULD SHE?!??!~Jada Tamia Maraj😱💕😂💍✨ *throws up* I'm sorry yall...it took a while to write this in my condition someone please help meh....😷😷😷😷😷