You bitches are my sons but I just not showing yet

👑Beyoncé's POV👑
"How come you ain't showing bruhh." I said. "cause you got pregnant before me dummy." She said fliping through the magazine. "you got pregnant when I did."I snapped. "uhhgg you want pie, I want pie,yea I think it's pie time."she said goin to the kitchen. "are you not tellin me somthing nicki."i said playing with the peace of pie she gave me. "uhh no you know I tell you eveything..."she said. "mhmm."i said eating my pie.
✨Nicki's POV👑
Yea I lied.... That baby...was never there it's called birth control a duhhhhh....ion wanna tell be that I sat her up...i asked drake to fuck her...why? Cause I wanted a lil boy...but now it's not a boy is it it's to many girls in this house. and I thought it would be good to have a baby around..but I gotta feeling what bey is going to do if she finds out I'm not pregnant and y'all talkin bout me as the crazy one...
👑Beyoncé's POV👑
She's what???? She did what??? Ooooooo...im not havin this baby sorry you guys but this isn't bout to happen...if nicki wants a baby she can have it herself.. even thought I don't belive in this but this baby is bout to get aborted.. why? Cause I still wanna fuck nicki and we can't having a baby around...do you know how much work it was to take care of Jada?! This child was a hand full. after this abortion we getting our tubes tide. to make sure nicki don't pull this shit again...
👑Jada's POV💕
I love tape yes I do I love tape tape tape tape tape... (I made this in 2nd grade wile taping a picture to the board..so hushhhh)
I thought playing with tape.."wanr me to put it on your mouth if you keep singing that song?" Keria said getting all up in my personal bubble.(don't you just hate that like it's a big bubble on me Ion want you near it) "do you want your Tites all up in my face so they suffocate me?" I squeezed one of them and she smacked my hand and giggled. "I'm post to be mad at you." she snapped. "you can't be mad at this." I said licking her neck. with my hands griping her ass. "No it's kinda hard.."she moaned really loud in my ear witch turned me on. "exactly" I grabbed her and pulled her closer witch made our bodies collide and made her face burry in my tites. "IM LEGALY BLIND." she said in to my chest witch vibrated. "BARLEY" I said getting up sitting on her face. "my man full he just ate." she said. "yea and I got a pair of hand cuffs with your name on it..." I said. she licked deep in side of my walls and took her hand and smacked my ass witch made me scream. did I mention the door was open....abd she went deeper and bit my clit. I literally came in her face like a lot it was all in her hair and face. "oh so I got my self a hot, sexy, thick, ass cheerleader who squirts." she said. "uhggggggg who is that..." I teased. "your fine ass." she said sticking too fingers in my pumping in and out wile in grinding on her at the rythem of her movements. I felt my self tighten up at her touch and her licking her fingers. I swere you you my hello kitty booty shorts were soaked. "what have you been eating all day sweets?" she said licking her fingers kissing me so i can taste my self. "no but I had cake and pie and skittles and Ice cream and pineapples today." I giggled showing my dimples. She got on top of me and scissored me. (ion know I herd it be for I just dint know what It mean so don't fucking ask..thanks☺️) she squashed against me and I could feel how wet she was.. and she came on me instantly.. I licked her clean and herd a sneeze. "bless you." me and her said at the same time and I looked up and she looked at me. "wait.." we said. "How ya doin..."bey and nicki said. we got up and scuffled for our clothes.... "give it up we saw all of it."she said.. DID I METION THE DOOR WAS OPEN... "no ya didn't..you didn't see any thing." Keria said. (penguins of Madagascar voice) "we saw every..oww" bey said. holding her stomach "let me refrase that. onyonce want some if that.." bet said laughing. "ONYONCE?!" me mommy and Keria said in shock. "no no no no no.. that is not out child's name..."nicki said laughing. "yea it is..i gotta have her I name it..."bey said. "oh the baby is a it now?" Nicki said. "yea and I can name IT what ever I want."she snapped wobbling down the stairs."they're the drama queens. and we are the trap queens." I said fliping my hair. Keria laughed and walked off.
👏👏👏😂😂😂👏👏👏😂😂😂
Lol TRAPQUEENS👸💫🙌🙌~Jada and Keria👭👭👭👭😉😍💕💦