Myx moscato

💕Jada's POV ✨
I woke up and found Keira in my bed. df.... then I tought about it. ohhhh. "you know it's rude to look at people while they sleep." she said. "how df you know if I was staring at you."i said "well cause I know you. you got up you wonder why I was in your bed then you relized you smiled and I scared you cause I knew you were looking at me." she said getting up. well do you read my mind are you a physic??? We got up and went down stairs. there was a pack of myx moscato on the table. "are tou thinking what I'm thinking." I said. she shook her head yes and we grabbed one and went in my room. momma and bey was sleep.
🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸
😍Keira's POV🍸
Jada got up and fell right back down. "shhhh they might be listening baby." I said drunk af.
"Ok, ok hold up..." she said going to the wall. "OHHH KEIRA MHMMM STOPP OH MY GODDD."she moaned into the wall. i walked up to her and felt her ass. "it's myx moscato it's frizz in the bottle it's Jada full throttle it's oh oh.." Jada sung running around the room. "Swimming in the grotto, we winning in the lotto We dipping in the pot of blue foam." I sung with her back. "Kitten so good, it's dripping on wood Get a ride in the engine that could go." she sung falling on the bed. I climbed on top of her. she bit her lip. she whispers in my ear "I want you na na drunk in lovee." I looked at her. "we be all night."i said sliding my hand in her pants. she moaned a little. She rubbed her hands all on my body. she slid off my shirt and played with my nipples I don't where bras alot. where I got that from? Well duhh nicki Jada don't wear one eather.. "Stop it Jada." I moaned while she bit my nipple. She just laughed at me.
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
✨Nicki's POV💕
"Goodmorning baby." I said kissing bey she was cooking breakfast. I went to the fridge and was looking for my myx. "hey bey you saw my moscato?" I said. "You bought some myx?"bey said. oh hell no..."JADA TAMIA MARAJ and KEIRA TANYA FENTY COME HERE." I said pissed.
😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒
Whoa.... got caught.....well then.....dun dun dun....(dramatic music plays)....Jada and Keira y'all in trouble fr.....😂😂😂😂~Jada Tamia Nichole Maraj knowles & Keira Tanya Ariana Fenty 🍸😜😍😘😱