Do you have the guts..

💕Jada's POV😏
"Baby my mom is home so try not to make that much noise when I bang." faree said slapping my ass.
"I'm not walking on the ground." I said holding my arms out for him to get me."lazy walk by your self." he said opening the door for me. "I don't wanna get my j's dirty you know I don't play about my j's." I said "Man come on big baby." he said picking me up bridal style. he opens the door. "good afternoon. safaree who is this beautiful girl with you." his mom said smiling. I smiled and showed my dimples. "mom this is Jada, Jada this is my mom." he said dropping me on the floor. "well then just drop me then... hello ms.Samuels." I said. she stared to help me get up of the ground. "I'm sorry about that I don't know what's wrong with him he's just rude."she said lookin at him. he walked up stairs and closed the do them me and ms. Samuels stared talking. "so Jada what do you do for a hobby." she asked fixing me something to drink....it was myx moscato....oh lawd not again.."who ever made this stuff is a genius this nicki minaj girl."she said. "that's my mom I and I do videos on YouTube like her but ehhh I like to cheer to but my books go first." I said as I took a sip of the drink... good bye Jada hello drunk Jada....
😏😏😏10 drinks later😏😏😏
"SAFAREEE IM BOUT TO CUM ...AHHHHHH..." I moaned
"What's my name baby." he said pulling my hair. I don't know how and why but he is my "master.." bull shit I say... "SAFAREEE." I moaned. he slapped my ass hard and it hurted but it felt good to..."SB.."i said closet to cumming.. he slapped it harder. "MASTERRRRRRR....."i said letting all my juices come out liaraly bout to die the stuggle was real keeping up with him... what he was on the track team football team and basket ball team... for me it was just team cheerleading and team softball. I was hectoliter breathing.. He saw that I was drunk and still drinking at that and he took me home.
🏡🏡🏡at home🏡🏡🏡
😍Beyoncé's POV✨
The boy that came and got Jada came back holing her in his arms awww so cute.. "baeeee you tore my pussy up. masterrrr... do I have permission to get down nowwwww." she said. "sorry ms.knowles. but she is really drunk and she is acting really weird." he said. "you fucked her...." I said "yes ma'am but-" GCO. "BUT YOU STILL FUCKED MY DAUGHTER NIGGA." I said I was devastated why would he do that and come on Jada we just had the talk. "AND WAIT TIL YO MOMMA GET HOME FROM THE STUDIO, IM NOT GOING TO BE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE." I said to Jada and kicking safaree out. then I text Nicki with this.
✨queen B😈~hey Nicki
👑queen nicki💖~hey what's up
✨queen B😈~ our kid is fast as hell
👑queen Nicki💖~what happened now bey...😒
✨queen B😈~safaree brought her back and he said that he fucked her and she came back drunk as hell. this has to stop.
👑queen Nicki 💖~ ok I'm on my way
📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱
This bitch bout to get it when Nicki get home......
👊😰😨👊😰😨👊😰😨👊😰😨👊😰😨
Hehe lol Jada is bout to get it ooooooooooooooo lol imma update later I actually like this book my self imma re read it again and again and again lol byeeeeeeee barbs~Jada tamia Maraj 💖✨😈💕✨