I have a who...what?!

💦Nicki's POV💕
I walked down stares and sat on the couch.."ma I'm going to the mall with jamayah you want somthing."jada said walking in shorts and a crop top with her hair in a messy bun with some roshes on. "yes...i want you to change. you look like a whore." I said looking her up and down. "you look like a whore..."she mumbled back and went up stares and changed. She came back down in stone washed high wasted shorts and a pink jacket with sun glasses on. "you look stupid now who wears shorts with a jacket??" I said. "Jada dose now leave me alone."she said grabbing her phone and purse and leaving the house. "I was just trying to help.." I said and turned on the tv.
🎤Jada's POV 💦
I walked in the mall and instantly about a billion people waked up to me. I walked away from the croud. I went in forever 21 and went to look around. "This would look cute on you Jamayah."i said holding up a "Mondays reminded me of you." on the front and "I hate them." on the back. "yasssss I need that shirt. you know me so well." She said grabbing it to try it on. "her ma'am you wanted this dress." the lady who worked there said. "ummm I didn't ask for this dress.." I said. but it was a cute dress. the lady looked confused. and walked off. jamayah came back without the shirt I gave her. "you didn't like the shirt?" I said. "yea but you just said you didn't like the color." she said confused. "it's pink I love pink why would I say no to a pink shirt." I asked. "find but I swear you said you didn't like the color." She went back and got the shirt. I got in line and I swear I saw a mirror besides me but it made me look like I had different clothes on. "hey Jamayah look at this.. this mirror makes me have in different clothes." I said making her come in the mirror. "but it's not showing me..."she said that's when I paused..."nahhh." we both said at the same time. I went over and poked the girl. "hey I don't know you like that na hands off!" She said. "what is your name...." I said in shocked. "my name is jasmine..."sjw said taking off her shades buhh she looked dead like me no lie. "when were you born." I asked. "ummm.. December 6 1998...and be for you ask I'm adopted." she snapped. "but your cute so imma be nice to you..." she said. "Nicki got some explaining to do." jamayah said.
😂😂😂😂
We went hime and saw nicki in the same place we left her. "MOMMMM" I screamed she jumped. "what's wrong." she said. "who is jasmine..." I said her eyes got big and she turned around "I don't know you tell me." she said. she knew who she was...don't play. "she's MY twin...why I never met her..." I said pissed. "she's not your twin....i don't know who that is..." She said back. I pulled out my phone and showed her a picture of us at the mall. "explain." I said cutting my eyes at her. "it's a person why just look like you...."she said. "or you could have photo shopped it." she said acting no sholant...this conversation isn't over...imma ask my dad...even tho I hat him...
👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭
Lmaoooo Jada's pissed....i don't blame you....👭💕😈💦✨🎤😂 prettyswan666 I'm mad at you😒✋