Sorry dosen't fix it

😏Jada's POV🍑
✨Flashback✨
"Lil nicki I love you so much." Drake jr said. "I love you to drizzy baby." I said with a giggle. he lifted up my cheer skirt. "no not now bae I have a game today I don't wanna be walkin all weird." I said showing my dimples. "come on babe it's going to be fast I promise you won't be walkin wobbly." he said taking off my shirt before I could know I was on his lap ridding him like a pony. "uhuhuh, drakeeeeee I'm finna cum." I said digging my nails in his back."shitttttttt...." I said letting it all out. he went faster and faster he wouldn't stop until he came. He lide I was walking wobbly if I did a jump I couldn't stand back up and when I was on top of the stunt I almost feel off I felt so bad and I had to throw up.... I went to the bathroom and grabbed my purse and I pulled out a pregnancy test. yea my mom fave me one because she knew that it was gonna happen one day her exact words were, "bey i think that it's going to be hard keepin them dicks out of her." I was about 8-9 when she said that I have know idea what she was talkin bout but now I do. I paced around the girls bathroom.
Postive+
I bust out crying and I knew what I had to do.... abort it... I didn't want to but I had to do what I had to do I wasn't ready for a child not now....
✨Flash back over✨
I pulled up to the doctors office, I didn't tell anybody what I was doing. "Jada Maraj." I sighed and got up the lady led me to room 201. "ok ma'am I need you to put this on." she said handing me a robe. The docter cane in , "ok ma'am I need you to relax and lay back, and open your legs. it may pinch a little but the medicent I gave you should kick in." he said I alredy knew the drill so I did what he said. he tapped me on the leg saying I could get up now. I cried at the site of an undeveloped baby on the tray. I Handed him the money and left I felt bad I killed a baby. my baby at that.
🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍
Y'all don't know how bad I cried writing this. ahhhhhhhh I feel bad now....imma go now and think about the next chapter... until then peace out barbs~Jada Tamia Maraj😢🙍✨💕aka pvnkprvnt💕💕