its romannnn

🍑Nicki's POV🍑
We arrived at the school and hurried to her class where we saw Jada or should I say roman in the corner hair all madded and puting on pink lip stick.
"Ja-roman what happed?"
"That bitch-nikki she- bout to get her ass beat by-Roman tried to beat her-me and now she bout to die to day because she broke up with my princess on her birthday and I don't play that-and I'm just Tierd of it mom all I want is to love and be loved-ENOUGH OF THAT GUSHY SHIT WHERE THAT MOTHERFUCKA ATSI HER ASS CAN BE 6 FEET UNDER!" They said forming in to roman then Jada. I saw her friend Keira by her side that was about the only person that she would let be by her and she wouldn't punch. "I've tried everything I could to calm her down but it seems to make her even pissed off as she is now." Kiera said calm it seemed like she was Barbie to roman I- WAIT A MINUTE! "Kiera u sure you have tried everything." I said gettin my thoughts to ther wile bey is talkin to nikki seeing why she broke up with Jada. "yes I've tried talking telling her stuff even hugged her but she just got angrier and angrier so I gave up." she said about crying thinking that she can't get her best friend back. "Have you tried your fellings. that's what Barbie would do." I said
💅Kiera's POV💅
I couldn't share my fellings for Jada it was just wrong but ik now I have to get my friend back it's her birthday and it's suppose to be a good day for her I think I should tell her idk *sigh but if we end up going out her mom is going to find out that my mom is the one who broke her heart.
"Go head don't be shy." Beyoncé said "please Kiera you the only one who she will listen to." nicki said. I was hesitant to say it but I guess to get my friend back it's a price I gotta pay.
"Jada... I like you acually I love you and I really care about you more than a friend can do it was really hard to take the fact that you went out with nik- the girl you hate and it tore me up in side I wanted you for the lunges I knew you secnce you were little and Jada you don't know how you make me feel I don't care what any body say you tha one what I think about all day, you tha one I make sure I behave Jada I love you and always will no matter what goes on I love your alteregos and all." I said as I kissed her. she stared to glow "FUCK ALL YALL NIGGAS UP IN THIS PEACE BUT YO BEST TO KNOW IM COMING BACK AND GETTING MY REVENG ON YOU BITCHES." Then she passed out.
💎Jada's POV💎
It was all black I can feel hands on my body but they were crying I opened my eyes to find my bestfriend head between my tities crying. it was so omg I was wet instantly. "Keira.." I said trying to get up but found her laying on me. this child is trying to make me die isn't she her arms was rapped around me crying. it was cute and making me horny af but it's my birthday so I should get what u want right😏 "KEIRA!!" I said yelling she looked up at me are face was to die for. "please tell me you didn't hear what I said in school right." she said giggling " I heard every word u chicken butt." I said laughing. "I love you to ma'." I said she kissed me and we made out for a long wile.
👑Beyoncé POV👑
Uhhhgg nikki is living with her dad now because If Jada sees her she is going to try to kill her me and nicki didn't stay around to listen to Keira's speach but what ever it did it worked now we can get back to what's important right now her birthday party. she likes pink imma get her a lot of pink stuff I don't see why her and nicki like pink shit but its my baes favorite coller so ehh "bey do you thing we need beads or feathers or both I think both wigs or nah... bey are you even paying attention." Nicki said picking stuff and putting it in the basket. she picked up some toys and put it in the basket. "don't you think she's to old for toys nicki" I said picking all of it out the basket and putting it back "well do you want a toy because technically you stay playing with toys when I'm not home." she said laughing at me. I blushed and punched her in her side. "aww lil bey is cranky do she need her toys to calm you down." she said. we went back home where we left Jada and Keira in her room "is she-" nicki said dropping her stuff on the floor. I ran up to the room. to find my self shocked they were making out and enjoying it!! It reminded me how me and nicki was when we were there age I lee and in nicki. "remember those days." she said " yea I remember it all." I said with a smerk. she looked at me and smiled then stared backing up going down stares in the living room. "ohhh nooo we gotta get ready for this party we can't do this now no way." she said that's when I pushed her on the floor in the living room.
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
Lol hello my friends how you doin lol Nahh jk but imma update later today. peace out~pvnkprvnt💕💕