Whoa...

😂Authors POV🌊
Fr y'all gotta watch this video...dead ass she was good... like.... I've done somthing like that but I didn't throw a phone...i threw a peace of paper...but any who back to tha story.
💕Jada's POV🌊
I felt arms rapped around me.. "keria I-" I paused and my eyes widens. "JAMAYAH?!" I screamed. She jumped up and smiled. "goodmorning." she said in her sweet voice. I couldn't help the way she brights up the room. "you want somthing to eat?" I asked. she shook her head yes. "ok wonderful...while your down there fix me something why don't ya." I smiled. "really ion know how to cook..." She said sitting on my bed. "come on ill show ya." I said leading her down stairs and going to the kitchen. "Get the eggs."i said jumping trying to reach for the Bowles. "how bout I get the bowls k hunn" she said holding my waist. i laughed and stop trying... what I'm 5'2 what y'all thought this was.... "ya want bacon or nah." I said holding up the bacon. "ya got sausage." she asked. "yea...SAY SAUSAGE KEEP IT GOING." I yelled. she smiled. "grits with the eggs and the bacon and the..."i stared "SAUSAGE!"she screamed. "I paid 99 cents for a red hot..."i said. "SAUSAGE" she said. "me and bey bout to ride a big fat..." Somebody said walking into the kitchen. "SAUS- wait minute..." jamayah said. "goodmorning y'all two." nicki said. "goodmorning ms. minaj." jamayah said. cooking the sausage. "you can call me mom if ya want to. and don't ack like we heard and saw y'all last night. I blushed and Keira came down stairs stomping with her purse. "Where ya going..." I said with a shly smile. "out."she said not making eye contact with me. I grabbed her and tried to kiss her she pulled away. I went out side with her and talked a little.
🌊Nicki's POV💕
We all sat down and ate. "you did good with this food." bey said to jamayah. then Jada came back and plopped on the couch and stared at the wall. "you ok Jada." Jamayah said. she put her hands on her face and cried and threw her ring across the room. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR ASS." I said. "What is love..WHY AM ON EARTH?!" She said crying. "why..did you....no..she..didn't." Bey said dropping her fork on the plate. "AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU...EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT UNTIL WHEN YOU WALKED IN THIS HOUSE." I had to hold her back. she was bout to kill jamayah. "calm down." jamayah said backing up. "CALM DOWN... CALM DOWN?! YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN...WHEN YOUR ASS SET ME UP?!" She said poking her him her chest. "calm down for me please..." Somebody said it was a male voice. "WHY DF PEOPLE SAY CALM DOWN SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE- Neamhia..." she said calming down...
😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧
Ohhhhhh hello....😏
Lollllll damn it Keira boof ass self...she will be back nobody leaves da Kidd.... Nobody....😒🎤💦💋💕~Jada Tamia Maraj