Family ties broken before me.

👸Keria's POV✨
I woke up next to Jada she was still sleep (as usual😒) it was bout 9:08 and I was bored so I went to the bathroom washed my hands with ice cold water and walked to her bed. "ohh but what will Keira say to this drake.." Jada moaned in her sleep. "the hell.."i mumbled. this girl gonna wake up now. I took my ice cold hands and stuck my whole hand in her. "SHITTTT DRAKE I DIDNT KNIW IT WAS THAT BIG." she flipped over. this girl bet not be fuckin drake on the down low. "your hands a cold..."she opens her eyes a little. "mhm hey Keira...your hand feels good up inside of me."she smiled and I pulled out and let out a big ass moan and she let out all on the bed. "WHAT HAPPEND??" She said jumping up out of her sleep. "so you have been fucking drake?"I snapped. "uhggg nooo..."she said getting up getting a thong and a sports bra (anaconda video) "mhm...whats in your bed then." I said pointing at the wet spot on the bed. "I'm guessing it either cum or pee and ion pee in the bed." she said licking her fingers. "my falt shorty..you cum to easily tho.." I said geting the same thing Jada had on but in blue. (If I get it in the pink I get her the light blue..~Jada)I think that she likes this. "you alredy know that I was having wet dreams." She said making up her bed. "oh.. and this what a ass look like." she said smacking it. (only people who watch empire will know this😂) "stop watching empire.."I said rapping my arms around her pulling her close. kissing her. "now please fix me some food." She said. "well if you just want some eggo Waffles and some sausages it's fine with me." I said picking her up.. I'm taller than her so she hung over my shoulder. "nooo I want grits eggs bacon pancakes hash browns and a coffee." she said. "den yo ass better hit up MC Donald's." I said sitting her on the counter. she hopped off fast. "why you got down."i said getting the eggs "Remember the time you said that we ate up there." She said smiling..."ohh well now it smells like cum but it's sweet.."i said turning in the stove. "What we cookin."nicki said walkin to the kitchen. "She is cooking me some food."jada said trying to look over me to see what I was making. "well I'm surprised y'all two up this early."bey said walking sitting by nicki kissing, I mean making out with her. "well I would be still sleep if this child did fist me to death in my sleep." Jada said slapping my ass. "well ain't nobody told you to like it I just wanted you to get up." I said putting plates on the table. "well I'm up now what you want." she said. getting all up in my face looking like she was gonna fight me. I held her face up and kissed her passionately and bey and nicki beaing who they are went "awwwwww...you guys are cute...." we looked at them and laughed. "that thing right there is just a sex toy." I said grabbing her ass. "and that thing right there is just to keep me from getting pregnant from fucking a boy." She said smiling showing her dimples. and she held up her hand and I held up mine. "if you like it then you should have put a ring on it." Jada said. "And I did cause look at that finger it hits like a glacier just like a laserrrr." I said. bey almost chocked and nicki put it in a coffin. "WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!"bey said. "well long story short, I couldn't give that opportunity up..."I said. "and it felt like the right thing to do.. face it if you liked a person sense kindergarden you know the love is real."jada said hopping in my arms.
👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭
Lmaoooo... awwwwwwww......goodmorning😒 I usually wake up about now so...shit ain't got nun else to do so lil sum sum for that barbs~Jada Tamia Maraj knowles...bout to be fenty....👭👑✨💕