Lets see now...

💕Beyoncé's POV💕
Nicki was on tour she should come home soon...she needs to hurry up Sasha is horny. everybody left me here alone by my self. Jada and Keira is gone with the cheer team. and nicki is on tour uhggg I can't stay her for a long time by my self. that's when my phone rung the caller is said, "wifey💍😍💎" it was nicki
"Hey baby."
"Your baby is gone so are your kids and if you want them back you have to find me."
"Who df are you."
"Your worst nightmare."
📱End of convo📱
I was scared as hell but living with nicki I mean roman for the last past 17 years taught me that
Don't be afraid of shit.
✨flash back🔙
~At club throw sum mo~
✨Authors POV✨
Bey and nicki walked in the club. everybody was Turnt and Jada and Keira was doing cheers at home to get ready for the competition. nicki saw this fine ass girl that she met at the club and her name was Renee she had hour glass figure witch nicki liked. she was drunk so she forgot all about bey. "hey baby I'll give you a lap dance is you tear this pussy up." nicki said. Renee agreed and after all that Renee put her phone number in Nicki's phone. after that they didn't talk or see each other for days. except for now.
✨end of flash back🔙
😂Re'nee POV😂
Hi my name is Renee and im 26
Why I kidnapped nicki and her kids. well simple, I like what we did that night and I want some more. Mabey a little more. I want Beyoncé too. the whole family to be exact. I want it all then I finally won't have to work at the strip club to get some cash as long as I have this celebrity family I will get what I want when I want it. you know? Anyways let Beyoncé try to beat my ass all of them would be dead. and Beyoncé would watch when I kill them starting with Jada there most precious child and only child and first child they had together. muhahahahahaha😈
😈Nicki's POV😈
"Let me and my kids go you stupid hoe."i said kicking and screaming. "not until I get what I want from you my dear."Renee said rubbing up on my body. "I JUST WANTED TO WIN THE COMPETITION UNTILL THIS BITCH CAME AND SNACHED ME UP LIKE DF.?! YOU DONT DO THAT TO PEOPLE." Jada said. "MAN I WAS JUST BOUT TO DO MY HAIR AND THIS BITCH TOOK MY...WAIT IS THIS BITCH ACUALLY USING MY FLAT IORN OH HELL NO THIS BITCH CRAZY."keria said trying to get up to slap a bitch I would do it to. "Oh shut up.. and your mommy should be here any minute to come rescue yall... NOT.."she said taking Jada and keria to a room... all I heard is screaming and crying. I stated to cry because I got them into this mess and I don't want anything to happen to my babies...what have I done..she came back with a smile on her face and hands all sticky and bloody. "WHAT IN THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY KIDS." I said still kind of crying but bout to punch the shit out of her. "oh nothing there not dead..just a little loose..."she said washing her hands. "WHAT DF YOU MEAN BY LOOSE YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON NY KIDS. BITCH DO YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS?! NICKI MINAJ IS WHO YOU AINT FUCKIN WITH BITCH WHEN I GET MY ASS OUT THIS CHAIR YOU A DEAD MOTHERFUCKER TODAY." I said struggling to get out the ropes. "oh baby there is nothing you can do about this... I'm not letting you leave ever." she said taking me out the chair holding my arms so I wouldn't hit her.. this bitch stupid as fuck. I punched her and she let go I ran to a dark room to find Jada and keria laying on beds chained up bleeding out of there pussy and toys everywhere. this bitch is crazy. I Thought. Then she came behind me and coverd my mouth and chocked me till couldn't breath then everything went black the last words I heard..."nicki...nicki please don't die on me...."
😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞
Uhhhhhhhh.....ummmmmmm.......uhhhhh...what happend to nicki who...said that....am I going to cry now......~Jada Tamia Nichole Maraj knowles😨😭😰😱