✨Selfieeee✨

🎤Jada's POV✨
Not that that's settled I'm back in the real world roman he...he is locked up...Martha made sure he was...back in pinkslam he can't get here any more. barbie is here to take care of me if I ever need it. bet and momma in there doing the nasty so I'm pretty sure everything's good. oh...i gotta hit up bet later y'all guys wanna came with...im makin a documentery bout mi life...tgey have been taping everything....EVERYTHING... well except yesterday....nobody could see that. miah still tries to call me.. to get back together. HELL NO NIGGA... plus I got ki ki I back☺️😊 "get up."she pulled the cover off of me. "whatttt.."i groaned and rolled over. "I can see your ass cheek" she laughed and smacked it. "STOPPPPPPPP." I fanned her away. "come on ya big baby we gotta make this documentay." she said siting on my bed. "sounds like schooolllllll." I groaned and put my pillow over my head. "there will be food." She said I jumped up..."OK I NEED JULIE AND ERICA COME ON.." I said getting out of bed. doing my hygiene and puting on onika perfume. keria was just siting there. "are you gonna get up and do somthing." I said looking through my closet pulling out a orange blue and white tee shirt and a pair of shorts and my jimmy chews flip flops. "you relies they not coming to pick us up till 9:00" she said filling her nails. "Ok so we gotta go dummy." I said pulling her. she didn't move. "it's 4:09...in the morning."she said. I gave her a look and she gave me a 'you know' look. "you woke me up for that..." I said I didn't even do my hair. (In multimedia) but I was dead cute. "I'm not taking this off." I said posing. "you don't have to." she said pushing me on the bed. "ooooo...." I said as she she rubbed back on me...i miss that felling of her soft hands on my body. "WAIT." I said. "what now ya big headed child." she stopped. "I wanna get on snapchat for my fans." I smiled. she looked pissed at me and she got off me. "don't worry you get back to what were doing to me...trust me I miss it more than you." I smiled and showed my dimples she hopped in my picture video.
"Hey my peeps it's Jada and keria."
"This need to hurry up cause I wanna get back to what I was doing.."she smirked at me.
"She nasty don't mind her." I pushed her out if my camera.
"Y'all do me a favor and watch Jada Maraj:my time again on BET for me..." and I kissed off.
"Are you done now?!" Keria asked. "yess lil girl..come on." I layed on the bed. and she took off my clothes. She trailed he finger all the way down to my intntrance...i laughed and squirmed at her touch. it tickled. she but my legs on her shold we and ate me out. My moaned a filled up the house. I dogged my nails in to the sheets as I screamed her name when I came in her face. "have you been eating watermelon..and pineapples and strawberrys with chocolate on them?!" She asked when she licked me clean. "y-you j-just called out e-every thing I ate this morninggggg." I came a gain this time a lot. *BAM BAM BAM* "keria Jada momma said stop doing the nasty and get dressd we gotta do some shopping before we go." jamayah said. "it was just getting good keria said getting off me handing me my underwear and shorts. She grabbed my ass witch made me yell.."JADA." nicki yelled. i skipped to her. "where's roman." she asked. "locked up.. Martha has him." I said "barbie?" She asked. "right here." I pointed to me head. "good now go get ya luggage and is them my sunglasses stop stealing my stuff." she grabbed them out my Pickett causing me to drop my I phone 6 plus. "if it's broke you buying me a gold one."I said. I looked at it it wasn't. "ya lucky I flipped my undone messy but cute hair and walked off. and got a had miah gave me before we broke up and went out the door checking my tweets.
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Awwwwww Jakeria back togetherrrrrrrrr✨💕💦🎤👏✨~Jada Tamia Maraj and Keira Tanya fenty👭✨💕💦