55.

~ 🐰~

"Wtf, Kook. Can you calm your shit down? Please don't make me curse once we entered the church, I don't want to commit a sin." Namjoon hyung said while we are waiting here outside the big church.

"How can I calm down, hyung? Everyone and the world are watching us, look how many media and cameras are there!" I whispered shouted to hyung beside me.

"Idiot, of course. We are popular around the world. Plus, you are the Golden Maknae of Bangtan they would surely wait for your happiness to come."

I was about to answer him back when the big door opens. "Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim please proceed to your position." The staffs said, we both nodded before I walked ahead and hyung was following behind.

Namjoon hyung was the only single friend I have that's why he's here beside me as my Bestman. As minutes passed I am getting more and more nervous, fuc--. Oh no, it's bad to curse inside the church hehe.

"Hyung..." I pouted when I felt my knees and hand trembling a bit.

He chuckled. "I know what you feel, Jungkook. But please calm down, I don't want to see you cry while making your speech." I glared at him when he teased me.

My parents are the first to arrive and walk in aisle. Mom gave me her sweet smile while Dad showed his thumbs up. Next to arrive was Lisa's Mom, followed by the Bridesmaids, Groomsmen and many more. When the last two person finished walking which is Yeri who is holding My Son's small hands, the staffs closed the two big doors again.

I looked at my members and Lisa's friends in one long seat. Rosé noona, Jennie noona and Nayeon noona are already crying that made me laugh. Are they happy or they are just too emotional?

"The bride have arrived!" One of the staffs shouted making my heart beat go crazy again inside my chest.

As the door slowly opens, all of the cameras point towards there. A smile formed in my lips when I saw how beautiful and gorgeous my bride look in her white wedding gown. Her father was walking beside her, while her Maid of Honor which is My little Sister Somi is walking behind them fixing Lisa's long gown.

"Jungkook, please take a good care of My Daughter huh? I'm trusting you with that." Lisa's Father smiled. "Here, take My Daughter's hand as my blessing to your upcoming married life." He put Lisa's hand on mine before he left.

"Hi, Baby, My beautiful bride. Are you ready?" I asked as I gave her my big smile, showing how happy I am.

"I am more than ready, Baby." She chuckled.

*

"I, BTS Maknae Jungkook, take you, Lisa Manoban to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward; from better, to worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy law. In the presence of God I make this vow." I sighed heavily.

"Go ahead, you can do it. I love you." Lisa whispered, cheering me when she saw how nervous I was.

I slightly nodded at her before I started talking again. "Do you know that I really believe to the love at first sight? Because that's how I fell in love on you, Baby. Thanks to your childhood friend Bambam's request on our company, we met. I do fell in love with you when the moment I saw you dance so well. Even though we had an argument and fight that lead us on leaving each other, I still loved you. When you are in your good and bad days I was there to comfort and support you, but when the moment I chose to leave you I can't comfort and support you anymore which is I regretted the most. I should have stayed to help, to support, and took care of you when Soobin is still in your belly. That's why you don't know how happy I was when I get to know that I have a Son on you, Lalisa. It was like a dream come true for me because I promises myself to grow old with you, to make and build happy family with you." I stopped when I felt a tear fell on my eye.