52.

~ 🐰 ~

"Jeon Jungkook, I'll leave the rest to you huh? Make sure to arrived minutes before her performance starts." Bambam chuckled. I want to kick him because he's making My Baby nervous.

"Damn you, Kunpimook! I will really kill you if Lalisa fainted out of nervousness because you didn't show up." I said, but he only laughed even more.

"Calm down, Kook. You're the one who will replace me, okay? I know that the two of you always practiced together every midnight. So, I am sure that you already know my dance parts." He said that shocked me.

"H-huh?! How did you know." I looked away, getting embarrassed.

"Awww... Is the Golden Maknae of BTS are now getting shy and embarrassed in front of me?" He chuckled. "Anyways, I followed Lisa last time and I saw her and you entering the building of Dance Practice Room. Knowing that you can memorize choreography by just watching or looking on it. So I am sure you can help, My Bestfriend." Bambam tapped my shoulder.

"Fucking, stalker." I muttered, he heard it that's why he looked at me biting his lips. Stopping his self to burst in laugh.

"HAHAHAHA! I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to." He laughed while his both hands surrendered. "Btw, she really wants to win that competition. I hope you can help her win the price. It's really important on her." Bam smiled genuinely. "I have to go now, Tzuyu and I still have a date in Seoul."

"I didn't asked." I rolled my eyes.

He laughed again. "Please be gentle on, Lisa. You're such a big bad mosquito, next time when you're making a hickey please make sure that it wasn't visible on everyone's eyes huh? Take care of her."

When Bambam left, I decided to leave too and head to the Reunion's venue. But before I could leave, Jennie noona and Taehyung hyung appeared in front of me.

"Let's go support, Lalisa. She must be so nervous now." Noona said and I nodded. The three of us head out of the hotel. I rode My Lamborghini and Jennie noona rode with hyung on it's Lamborghini.

When we arrived the contestant number nine just finished performing. And what the hell is Sehun doing in here?! I want to punch his face when he gave me an irritating smirk. Don't tell me he's here because this is Lisa's Family Reunion?!

I was getting irritated not until the MC called for the last performer which is My Baby. But we are shocked when she didn't came out. Fuck, she must be really nervous. Ugh, damn this Bambam.

"Go, Lalisa! Whooooo! We love you!" Jennie noona cheered that shocked us. And I think it helps to boost Lisa's confidence because not long she showed up, making the crowd clapped and cheered for her.

Who the fuck picked that outfit of hers?! Did I allowed her to wear that?!

Everyone was amazed about her dance moves, she did great for her solo performance. She keep hyping the audience by her fucking seducing expression! And okay, I think I just died when I saw her dance to the swalla.

Oh shit, how I wish I was the floor.

How come I didn't know about that?! Did she only add that?! Damn, Lalisa you're making me go crazy in love on you. I think I was too shocked that I didn't realize her solo performance will end soon.