27.

~ 🐱 ~

"Hey, hey, hey. Lisa, calm down. We are still not sure of it." Rosé unnie was calming me down, she was also wiping my mouth with wipes.

"Wait for me, I'll be back." Jennie unnie said before leaving us. While me, I cried and cried. Hoping that this is not true, hoping that this is only a dream.

I flushed the toilet bowl before standing up, I go out of the bathroom and head to the living room. I sat there as my mind went blank. Rosé and Jisoo unnie gave me some time alone, they go back to the dining room to eat their unfinished foods.

Not long Jennie unnie came back with a black plastic bag on her hand. "Here." She showed me two pregnancy test on her hands. "Take it, Lisa." She said.

"No!" I stood up "I won't take that because like what I have said I am not fucking pregnant!" I shouted that made Rosé and Jisoo unnie came out of the dining room.

"Lisa..." Rosé unnie softly called before she hugged me. "Jennie unnie is right. You have to take that to make sure if it's true or not. Please don't be hardheaded and just take it." She smiled.

"It's for your own good, Lisa." Jisoo unnie said that made smirked.

"Do you think having a baby on a devil is good, huh?! I don't want that! Throw it away!" I said, pointing at the trash can.

"Lisa! Listen to me!" Jennie unnie held both of my shoulders. "You have to use this, Lisa. Do you understand? Whatever the result is, we're here to support you. It will be your choice, Lalisa. So please take it." Jennie unnie put the plastic bag on my hand. I stared at it for a while before I sighed and headed to the bathroom.

"We're gonna wait here for you, Lisa. Hwaiting!" Rosé gave me a thumbs up.

I pushed myself to pee just to get results. I used the both of them just to make sure. After that I put them down on the sink, not looking on the result. I washed my face to calm myself down. "Lisa are you done? We're coming inside." Jisoo unnie said before opening the door. That is also the time I look at the both pregnancy test.

I felt like my knees goes weak when I saw two red lines. Fuck. "Oh my god!" They gasped when they took the test from me so they can also look at it. While they are celebrating, my tears started streaming down on my cheeks.

"No, shhhh. Lisa, it's a god's blessing! You should be happy about it." Jisoo unnie tried cheering me up.

"Okay, come on. Not all the pregnancy test are true. Let's go to My OB." Jennie unnie said as she held my wrist. Pulling me outside of the bathroom. We rode Rosé unnie's car as we head to the hospital where Jennie unnie OB is.

"Congratulations, Ms. Manoban. You are four weeks pregnant." The OB said that made my three unnie's gasped.

What the fuck?

My unnie's wrote down all of the OB's said about taking care of the pregnant woman and how to keep the baby healthy. I didn't know what they are talking about since I am out of myself, as many ideas, thoughts and possibilities came inside my mind.

"Hey! Jisoo unnie, be careful with, Lisa!" Jennie unnie said before they slowly guided me out of the hospital. Going back to Rosé unnie's Mansion.