11.

~ 🐱 ~

Is it still visible?! Should I put more concealer? Or I should wear turtle neck shirt? Ahh no, that's a bad idea to wear that especially when dancing. Damn you, Jungkook! Aish! This is stressing me out! What if others notice this hickeys made by Jeon fucking Jungkook. Why did I let my guard down?

Sighed. Okay, fine. I won't deny it anymore, I liked it and that's why this happens. My god. This is no good. I took a deep breath before I bravely came out of the restroom. When I met his eyes, his lips immediately rose up into a smirk making me roll my eyes on him. As the clocks keep ticking, I was getting more anxious. I am even afraid to face the others.

"Hey! We're back! The order have arrived too." I look sideways to check My Idols come inside with lots of food on their hands.

"Hey, Lalice. Come on, Let's eat." I heard Bambam called. I nodded and sit on the floor between Jungkook and Bambam. What can I do? That's the only space left. Aish. We waited for Jin oppa and Yoongi oppa to arrive before we start eating.

"Thanks for the food." They all said.

"Hey, Lisa. Howyqhksha do you saywtqgabxj thanks for the foodnahabxji in Thai." Jin oppa asked that made us laugh. Why? Because we almost didn't understand what he was saying because he was busy munching on his food.

"Yah, hyung! Don't talk when your mouth is full." Jimin oppa said that gets a lot of teasing on his hyungs.

"Wow, Jimin. Congrats you're a grown up now." Namjoon oppa said, it made us laugh.

"So??" Jin oppa look at me.

"Oh! It was Khxbkhun sahrab xahar." I slowly pronounced it for them to understand.

(It was pronounced as 'Khabkhun sabrab kahan' if I am not mistaken.)

"Ooooo, okay. Khabkhun sahrab xahar!" Jin oppa said before he bowed down followed by the others. They look so cute together, especially in person.

Jungkook and Taehyung were fighting that took our attention. Jungkook's soul left him because right now Kookie's soul is on his body. He fight with Taehyung like a kid, they were head butting, tickle and kick each other. I like it when he was like that. He looks so cute, really cute. How I wish that Kookie side will be shown to me later at midnight.

"Oh? Lisa what's that?" I was stiffened when I heard Jimin oppa asked. Oh no.

I slowly look up to him and saw him pointing at my neck, shit! "Is that hi--"

"Ahhh i-it was m-mosquito bite hehe... I f-forgot to close my room's window that's why they got in and start b-biting me." Okay, shit. I sound so defensive. I look at Jungkook, he was looking down, he bit his lower lip to stop his laugh.

"Oh really? That mosquito is a bit harsh, don't you think so?" Don't tell me Bambam noticed it? No way, he was too dumb to find out. Aish! Fuck you, Jeon.

*

"Pranpriya, I heard you run away from home." Bambam said while we pack our stuff, so that we can go home since we are done for today's practice.

I looked away. "Khun Pa is back on it again." I said that made him stop and look at me.

"Really?! Is he saying your useless again?" He asked that made me look down. I didn't answer but I guess he still gets it. "Aish, he never stops. Can't he really understand the word pursuing? You are still pursuing your dreams for god sake! You won't reach that if you don't work hard. Just like you, you choose to be away from your family just to reach your dreams. You live alone in Korea for almost ten years just to pursue your dream." He said making me stop from what I am doing. I look up at the ceiling so that my tears won't fall.