6.

~ 🐱 ~

Wait... Kratay? Does Bambam mean bunny? Tokki was the Korean term for bunny while Kratay is the Thai term for bunny.

Why the hell I didn't thought of that?!

But wait! Calm down! I have to think of what should I do right now! We are really practicing with Bangtan right now? The fuck! It would be very embarrassing! You're dealing with me later, Kunpimook!!

"We have to rehearse for our two days concert here in Bangkok." That's Namjoon oppa for sure.

"Oh really?" I heard Bambam asked.

"Yeah, our concert will start on next Wednesday till Thursday. Then we'll go back on Seoul in Sunday Morning."

Wow, we are going back on Korea at the same day huh? But that should not what I am thinking right now, I need to get out of here! And if I did, my practice will be ruined. Huhuhu please help me.

I know that I should be happy 'cause my ultimate bias Jeon Jungkook is here with us inside the Dance Practice Room, but my knees suddenly goes weak. I cannot even move! And yeah, my back is still facing them until now.

"I think we'll switch every thirty minutes?" Bambam asked but most likely he was suggesting.

"Hmm sure, is it fine to everyone?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"Yeah, sure hyung!" My heart suddenly beat so damn fast when I heard Jungkook's voice.

"You two take the dance floor first since we have to prepare and do some stretching first." Hoseok oppa said.

"Okay, thanks! Yah! Pranpriya! Let's go, stop staring at the wall 'cause no matter what you'll do it will not talk back to you." He joked, I calmed myself down from punching him directly on his face.

I breath in and out, fanning my face to calmed me down completely. I don't know if I can focus on practice. Still, I will do my best not to be bothered by his presence. Why am I even concerned about that? He doesn't even know me at all.

For the last time I let out a heavy sighed. I turned around to face them, I gave them my sweetest smile before I bowed down. "Joeun Achimieyo, Yorobun. Nice meeting you all, sunbaenim's." I greeted when I stood up straight.

(Joeun Achimieyo Yorobun is the 'Goodmorning Everyone' in Korea."

"Everyone, this is Lisa, My Bestfriend." Bambam said. That made the whole Bangtan look at me. I was so fluttered when they all greeted me, they would say hi/hello, goodmorning, and nice to meet you too. Yet, except for one person, he didn't greet me. He just gave me his famous bunny smile.

Stop thinking about him please, Lisa. Will you? For now I have to focus on my practice because I am running out of time.

So not long Bambam teaches me the next steps. "One, two,three, four, five, six, seven, eight. Eight, seven, six, five, four three two and one. Nice!" Bambam clapped his hands as we finished the whole counting steps.

"I can't believe you have learned the whole choreo in just two hours and twenty minutes huh? Lemme hug you, I'm so proud of you!" Bambam was about to hug me, but I stop him by blocking my right hand on his face.

"Ew, do you even know that you sweat too much?" I gave him my disgust expression that made him pout.

"Ok, fine! I hate you! Hmp! Let's practice the whole choreo with a music now!" He rolled his eyes on me before going to the stereo.

It made me chuckle, if Bambam doesn't have a girlfriend I would really thought that he was a gay. Like he has the gay attitude. Plus, he always roll his eyes whenever we debate on some things.

While Bambam is busy on his phone, I practice the steps on my own. I watched my moves on the big mirror in front of me. But I was startled when I saw a glimpse of my bias watching my every move. I suddenly blushed out of embarrassment.

"Let's start, Pranpriya!" Bambam shouted that alerted me. As the music start, he slowly walked forward, after some seconds I followed. I walked like there's a camera following me until I am already in Bambam's side. We stopped and pose for awhile before we started dancing.

As the music ended my body automatically fall on the ground. The choreography is so darn hard! That's the reason why Bambam chose to practice this first because the steps and moves are fast that you won't almost see it. I covered my eyes with my arms while I catched my breath. I even heard Bambam's 'hoo' as a sign that the dance tires him out.

"Hey, are you okay?" My heart almost jump out of my chest if that's even possible when I heard his voice. I removed my right arm that was covering my eyes, I look up to him and he was giving me a bottle of water.

I shyly smiled on him before I reached out for the water. I sat up straight to drink the water he gave. "I'm fine, thank you... o-oppa." He smiled on me that made my whole system go wild.

"Let's go, kookie. It's our turn now." Taehyung oppa called.

"Yes, hyung!" He answered. I thought he's going to leave but he didn't instead he offered his hand to me. He wants to help me stand? And yes he is because he pointed his hand with the use of his pouting lips.

I slowly reached out for his hand, and guess what. He doesn't have patience at all 'cause he immediately held my hand and pull me to stand. To what he did really warmed my face up. "T-thank you, oppa." He only gave me a nod before running towards his hyungs.

When the Boy with Luv played, I hurriedly run to the long couch where my stuffs rested. "Yah, Pranpriya!" He was amused while looking at me.

"What?!" I glared at him.

"Are you blushing? Look at your face, you look like a tomato! hahahah!" I think he have said that too loud. Because when I turned around to look at Jungkook's reflection on the mirror, I saw him looking at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Ngo! Khn ba!" I hit Bambam's shoulder before going to the restroom.

Chæng khun, Bambam! Chæng khun!! It was so embarrassing, does he really have to say that loud?! He knows that I really like Jungkook because he was my bias and now he was teasing me because I have already interacted with my bias!

Tasukete, Mina-san. Huhuhu!

(Ngo means 'stupid', Khn ba means 'idiot', Chæng khun means 'damn you', the three of them are all Thai while Taskute, Mina-san is the Japanese meaning of 'Everyone, help'.)

Since my pants and oversize shirt is already full of sweat, I changed into a comfortable shorts and crop top. Don't worry guys, as a dancer I am used on wearing this kind of clothes. Do you even know that I always bought six pair of clothes for me to change whenever I'm full of sweat? Funny right? Still I have to change whenever I'm sweating, my immune system is weak so I easily get sick if I let some sweat to be dried especially on my back.

After changing my clothes, I go out of the restroom. I head straight to the couch and put my wet clothes into a separate bag.

"Jisoos christ!" I was startled when I turned around and saw Jungkook removing his shirt.

Damn, so yummy!

Oh god, this is no good. I slapped myself to wake me up if I am dreaming. But hell, I am not dreaming at all 'cause my slap hurts huhu. And please tell me that he is not going to rehearse with his shirt off?! Waaahhhhh! Lemme get out of here! >.<

~ Anndeukie