25.

~ 🐱 ~

(Play the music please, enjoy😄)

I hope he won't think in that way. "Jungkook, Baby!" I cried and ran to him. I hug him and cried on his chest but I was startled when he harshly pushed me, making me fall on the ground.

I winched when I felt my ankle twisted a bit and my elbow met the floor.

To what he did made me cry. I looked at him crying. He was looking at me with his dark eyes, it was full of anger. He surveyed my body first before looking at Sehun who's only wearing a boxers.

His jaw move aggressively as his eyes turns into a bloodshot.

"Did he taste good, Lisa?" I was shocked when he questioned me that. "You left me yesterday just to be with him, huh?!"

"No! What the heck!"

"Then what?!" He shouted that made looked down. "You keep saying that I cheated on you when you actually doing the same thing!" He shouted that made my eyes widen in shocked.

"You don't know what happened! I am the victim here, Jungkook! That bastard!" I pointed Sehun. "That bastard raped me! He harassed me and force me to make out with him! He drugged me while I am having my mental breakdown. You know that I can't do that to you!" I shouted back, defending myself.

"And you want me to believe to that fucking excuse of yours? How could I know if you're telling the truth or not? As far as I know he's your ex boyfriend. Of course you're slut and desperate you'll agree to have sex with him to gain some popularity and money with you! I didn't know that you're this whore, Lisa." He chuckled like he said something funny. I can't talk because I felt his words crashing my heart into piece.

"Am I not enough, Lisa? I am more popular and rich to that jerk but why did you still chose him? Why did you fool me?" He scoffed. "I should have trusted what your Grandfather have said to me in the first place. I shouldn't have defended you if I know you are user. Fuck, you made me disgusted. You let yourself to whore around just to gain some money and popularity."

"Stop, Jungkook. You're hurting me..." I covered my mouth to stopped myself from sobbing.

"You're hurt? Really? Then good for you." He chuckled. "You deserve it desperate whore."

I look at him, he was breathing heavily. "How many times do I have to tell you that I am a victim here! I didn't want any of this to happened! Because of you I was zoning out, because of you I am out of myself. I had my breakdown in front of a lot people! Wanting to die because of the problems that kept coming to me." I stared at him.

"You know that My Khun Pa cut all of my connections to My Family! I am learning  to chase my useless dream! I am working part time job so I can earn for myself, to live and feed myself. So how could you say that I wanted to have sex with others just to get some money and popularity when I am working hard for myself? I tried to be strong, I tried to looked happy, I tried to look energetic when the truth is I'm so tired of everything."

"I love you so much that I still accept and forgive you when I know you are already cheating on me. How stupid right? But what can I do? My heart still chose you, wanting to be loved by the person I loved the most." I cried out that I cannot even breathe properly.