17.

~ 🐱 ~

"Yah! Jennie unnie! What took you so long?!" I knocked on her room. We are going to be late on the concert if she didn't get out now.

"I'm c-coming! W-wait!" She answered. I waited for like five minutes before she came out. And guess what she was all dressed up!

"Woah! Are you going to a party, unnie?" I asked as I looked at her whole body.

This is weird. Unnie don't wear clothes like that this past few months, she also don't wear make ups whenever we go out.

Hmmm. Okay, I know it.

"Don't worry, unnie. Taehyung oppa still likes you even if you don't dressed and prepare too much." I winked at her that made her blush.

See? I told you. That is the reason why she's so dressed up today. I don't know what happened to them yesterday but Jennie unnie came back out of her mind. She keep smiling and smiling that she didn't even noticed me. She also didn't hear me as if she is in her deep thoughts.

Aigoo. What did you do to my unnie, Taehyung oppa?

"Oh shut it, Lalisa. I just want to look good, okay? Let's go." She goes out of the suite first. I sighed. Lies unnie, lies. You can just tell me the truth that you want to look good infront of Taehyung oppa. Tss.

Nevermind. We have to go now. I want to see My Kookie before their concert starts. Namjoon oppa said that we can go meet them on the backstage but we need to make sure no one will see us, especially the other Army's.

Jennie unnie and I rode a taxi. It took thirty minutes to reach the venue where the concert is going to be held. Unnie payed the taxi driver before we go out. We saw the door that leads to the backstage, as we head to that door. Unnie and I saw a familiar face.

"Oh! Look who's here. It was Lisa and Taehyung's Girlfriend." I smiled awkwardly to what he said last. "Ah- sorry. My bad hehe. Jennie, right? I always mistook you as his girlfriend 'cause you two look good on each other." Okay, I saw you unnie. I saw how your cheeks turned into a beet red.

"You two visiting them? Come in, come in. No one should see you both here." Manager-nim said as he opened the door, letting us to go inside. He showed the way to the Bangtan's dressing room.

I knocked on the door three times before it opens. "Oh! Lisa! Jennie! Hi!" Hoseok oppa was the one who opened the door.

"My Baby is already here?!" I heard Jungkook's voice.

Hoseok oppa opened the door wider for us to enter. "Have a sit Jennie and Lisa. They are still fixing Jungkook's hair." He smiled.

"Hm? Who are they?" A woman in her 30's asked.

"This is Lisa, Kook's Girlfriend and this is Jennie soon to be Tae's Girlfriend." Jimin oppa teased that made Taehyung oppa came out of nowhere.

"Yah!" I laughed when Taehyung oppa throw a slipper on Jimin oppa.

Jimin oppa dodge it before running away. "What? I am just telling the truth. Right, Jennie?" He looked at Jennie unnie.

"M-me?" Unnie was stuttering at the same time blushing.

"Shut up, Jimin hyung!" They both ran to the other connecting dressing room on the right side, making the others laugh. I just let them be before I stand up from the couch and head to where Jungkook is.