Epilogue

"Soobin..." Jungkook called.

"Yes, Dad?"

"Take care of your Sister while we are not home huh?"

"I will, Dad. Bye Mom." Soobin gave a soft kiss on Lisa's cheeks while he gave his Dad a hug. Jungkook messed his Son's hair before he and Lisa left their Mansion.

Soobin go upstairs to wake his Sister up, so that it can cook breakfast for the both of them since he doesn't know how to cook. And as what he expected her Sister is still in its deep sleep.

"Yah! Yuna! Wake up!" Soobin tapped her younger Sister's shoulder but it didn't woke up, not even a bit. It really stressed him out whenever he woke his Sister up.

So... "Hey, Huening Kai what's up!" He made sure that he said that loud.

"Oh shit!" Soobin almost burst in laughing when he saw her Sister fell on the floor. "What the fuck, oppa?! How dare you!" Yuna gave her death glare.

"Yah! Did you just what the fuck me huh? By the way, I did it because you're such a sleepyhead like Dad. It's really hard to wake you up. So, I used your boyfrie--"

"Shut up, oppa! He's my friend! Now, go out. I know you just woke me up to cook some breakfast for you!" Yuna rolled her eyes.

"You mean your crush who doesn't like you!" Soobin laughed hysterically, teasing her Sister out.

"Oh really? Hmmm where's my phone? Maybe I should call Yeji unnie and tell her you're flirting with another girl." Yuna smirked as she reached out for her phone on the bed side table.

"What the-- shit, no! I'm sorry, okay. I'll stop." Soobin sighed in defeat making Yuna grinned.

"Oopps, sorryy, oppa. I have already called them to come over here." She giggled. But she also stopped when she saw his Brother confidently crossed its arm and gave her a challenging look.

"Oh really? It's fair for the both of us then, Little Sis. Cook many breakfast because my gang is also coming." Soobin chuckled as he opened the door. "Dress well, Sis. Make sure to catch our Maknae's eyes or else Kai won't get to notice you!" Yuna frowned when she heard the irritating laugh of her stupid Brother.

Mom, Dad, Soobin oppa is bullying me huhu>.<

_____________________

Everyone, my loves. Thank you so much for supporting this Last Fangirl Book. And also a big big Thank you to those readers who started reading From the first Fangirl of Jinsoo till the last Fangirl of Liskook.

I'm so happy to have readers like you all. I really loved reading your comments to be honest so I just want to make a special mention for Gucci_Taennie Yeonlia
BLACKPINK-CHAN I always saw their comments and reaction. And of course to everyone, all of you. Thank you so so much.

We might didn't get the first on Liskook, I am still happy for sharing this story.

About the New Book Series, please give them a support too. I'll just rest for awhile before I start updating the Let me love you of Jinsoo. For now, I am gonna focus editing and fixing the Fangirl Jinsoo and Taennie.

Again, thank you so much for everything. Let's see each other again soon. Love you all so much! Take care, my loves!😚❤️

~ Anndeukie