56.

Flashback// Third person POV

"Mom?! Little Sis?! What are you doing here?!" Jungkook asked shocked.

"Oh?! Googie?! Why are you here??" Jungkook Mom asked confused. Looking at Lisa then to Jungkook.

"Mom, stop calling me Googie! I'm already getting married yet you still call me that." He rolled his eyes. "By the way, I am her because Lisa is My Fiancé, Mom." He sighed, while Lisa beside him are still getting confused.

"Wait, wait wait. What's going on? Can someone please explain this to me properly?" Lisa butt in, she can't take it anymore. Her mind would really explode if they won't explain it to her.

"Unnie, you two are already engaged but you still don't know about your Fiancé's Family? Tsk. Tsk." She shook her head like she was disappointed. "I think you don't deserve My Brother, Lisa unnie. He didn't bother telling you about this important matter--"

"Shut up, Somi. I'm sorry, Baby. Let me explain, I am already planning to let you all meet but I still don't know when since you're still busy with your Family." Jungkook explained as he looked at Lisa nervously, afraid that it would get mad because of what his stupid Sister said.

"Okay." That's what only Lisa respond before she faced Junghwan and Somi. "Let's talk, inside Aunty." She said but Junghwan winced.

"Yah, stop that Aunty thing, Lisa. Now that I know you are My Son's Fiancé, just call me Mom huh?" She smiled. They entered Manoban's Mansion and they were greeted by Lisa's Parents.

"Uh... Mom, Dad. This is Mom Junghwan, Jungkook's Mom. And this is Somi, his younger Sister."

"Oh wow! This is an unexpected guest! Thank god you informed the maids to prepare lots of food." Lisa's Mom said before she walks towards Jungkook's Mom and Sister. "Hi, nice to meet you two. Let's go inside the dining room so we can talk there."

"You'll deal with me later, Jeon." Lisa glared.

*

"So you met earlier?" Jungkook asked on Lisa.

"Yes, your Fiancé was very kind. She was the one who helped me to those stupid pickpockets who took my bag. The foods she bought have been wasted because she helped me, and I like to repay her kindness that's why I invited her to our Mansion and rebaked the sweets that I didn't know it was for you." Junghwan explained, making everyone nodded.

"Sorry for interrupting but Madame Pranpriya, Soobin said he's already hungry." One of the maid said that took everyone's attention.

"Mommy... Daddy... I want banana milk..." Soobin said pouting as he rubbed her eyes.

"Oh my god..." Jungkook's Mom gasped.

"Here he comes!" Somi squealed that made Junghwan looked at her confused. "Oh, Mom doesn't know." She chuckled.

Jungkook carried Soobin and let the little one sit on his lap. "Mom, this is Soobin, My Son. Say hi to your another Grandmother, Baby."

"Hi, Grandma..." Soobin shyly greeted.

"Omg! How cute! Why didn't you tell me sooner, Jerkook?! Anyways, come here to Mama I have a lot of banana milk because your Dad likes to drink that too." So, Soobin did go to Junghwan. They cuddle for awhile. The others just continued eating and watched them.