39.

~ 🐱 ~

"Why didn't you tell him that you are Mrs. Jeon." He whispered on my ears that made me shiver. Damn, how come his voice becomes more husky and deep every other day?!

"What the heck?!" I hit his arm. "You are not 'My Husband' to be called like that!" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll marry you. So that everyone will call you Mrs. Jeon soon." He smirked that made me stopped.

He'll what?!

"Oh really? Keep dreaming then." I pushed him away because our body are too close to each other. He chuckled but it immediately disappeared when I turn my back at him.

I almost squealed when he held my waist again, pulling me back to him when I was about to leave. I was shocked a bit because I fall on his chest. I slowly look up to him, he was looking away while biting his lower lip. So, I was startled when he suddenly faced me.

"Don't you dare leave my side, Lalisa. You can't go around wearing those." He looked at my body for some seconds before looking away with his red ears. What the heck?

*

"He's already asleep, unnie. Nayeon unnie and Dahyun unnie kept playing with him until he gets tired, that's why he immediately fall asleep." Tzuyu whispered while transferring Soobin in my arms.

"D-did they..."

"No, don't worry unnie. They don't know but we can't really blame Soobin that he really looks like his Father because Jeongyeon and Mina unnie noticed that Your Son looks like someone familiar." Tzuyu sighed as she looked at me worried. "Unnie, Soobin deserves to know about his Father. So, please tell Jungkook oppa about him as soon as possible." She caressed Soobin's hair before planting a kiss on its forehead.

"I know, Tzuyu. Day by day he talks a lot about his Dad. He kept asking me what his Father looks like. If he loves him and what so ever. I felt guilty and pity for My Son." I leaned my cheeks on Soobin's head while swaying a bit.

"Please do it sooner, unnie. Whatever happens we're always here for you, huh?"

"Yeah, thanks, Tzuyu. We have to go now, it's already midnight. I'm sorry for bothering you again." I gave her a light hug with my one arm.

"It's okay unnie! Besides we enjoyed taking care of that cutie. Take care, Lisa unnie!" She waved a goodbye when I lay Soobin down on the backseat. I also wave a goodbye at her when I rode the driver's seat before leaving.

I slowly put Soobin down on the bed when we arrived home. I removed his shoes before covering his body with a warm blanket. I sat beside him and gently caressed his hair as I watched him sleep. He was still wearing his yellow bunny rabbit.

"Hi, Soobin. Please always remember that Mommy loves you so much." I whispered, smiling a bit. "Wait for your Birthday huh? As what I promised, Mommy will bring Daddy to meet you."

Damn you, Jungkook! If you haven't cheated and pushed me away that day. We could have been... A happy... Happy Family now. Your Son won't suffer like this If you didn't do that five years ago.

Next morning, I woke up when I heard Soobin's laugh beside me. He was watching Despicable Me in my phone, that's why he's happy again. "Goodmorning, Soobin." I greeted when I sat up straight on the bed.