5.

~ 🐱 ~

"Pranpiya!"

"Wake up, Pranpriya!"

I groan when I heard the continuous knocking and banging on my door. "Pokpak!" She shouted again. Making me turned around and cover the pillow on my ears.

"Yah! My throat are now hurt Pranpriya Lalisa Manoban! Aish! You leave me no choice but to get inside of your room!"

"Get out, unnie. I am still sleepy. Please give me ten more minutes." My morning voice almost didn't make it.

"No, you sleepyhead! Why is it always like this everytime I woke you up! Ugh! Next time I won't let Aunty Piya made me woke you up again." She said. Aigoo, this cousin of mine is so noisy as ever.

I heard her footsteps slowly disappeared that means she's leaving my room. Thank god, I can take my beauty sleep again. I was about to meet my dreamland again when--

"By the way there's this man waiting downstairs. He said his name were uhm... Je... Jeo... Ah! Jeon Jungkook! But you are going to sleep again anyway so I'll just tell him that he should leave. Sleep tight, Pokpak." That made me jolted up from my bed.

The fuck?! Did she say Jeon Jungkook?! Oh shit! I immediately run inside my bathroom. Washing my face and brushing my teeth well. After that I hurriedly go to my mirror and put my light make up on. Of course! I want to look good in front of My Idol!

As I finish fixing myself, I immediately run downstairs. I put my beautiful smile on my face as I entered the living room. But that beautiful smile disappeared when I saw the so-called Jeon Jungkook My Cousin Minnie said.

"Goodmorning, Pranpriya! Let's start our practice?" He gave me his teasing and irritating smile he always do.

Okay, all planned. Ugh! I have been fooled again!

I mouthed him 'fuck you' before storming out of the living room. Heading to the kitchen with a disappointed expression plastered on my face. I poured a cold water on the glass as I reach our long table. I heard My Cousin laugh that made me glare at him.

"Bingo!" She winked on me before laughing. "Now I know the easiest way to wake you up." She laugh again. She is obviously making fun of me.

Whoever plan this is well it worked. I look like dumb a kid getting excited to eat some candy.

Tangina!

I fell on their trap.

Hehe I don't know what's Tangina but I know it's a Filipino word and it's  cute to use as an expression.

Tangina! Tangina! Tangina! Omg! It's cute I promise aaacckkkk! When do they use this word huh? I love it so much!Maybe they use this to greet or praise people? I am curious so I took my phone out of my pocket and do my research while I wait for my breakfast.

Oh cool! It said here that we should put 'mo' after the word Tangina. Hihi Let me try it on My Cousin. I cleared my throat before saying

"Hey, Minnie! Tangina mo!"

I smiled at her with my both finger heart. She only gave me a 'what the hell are you saying' look. I just shrugged my shoulder and leave the kitchen. Going back to the living room to talk with my dumbass bestfriend.