18.

~ 🐱 ~

"Baby..."

"Hmmm?" I hummed while I fix his hair

"Hmmm?" I hummed while I fix his hair. We are currently waiting for our order to come. After their concert we both go here on My Aunty and Uncle's famous restaurant. Since I am a relative and a member of this restaurant, we are eating in the VIP room. Jungkook wants it too so we can have our own privacy.

The rest of the Bangtan didn't come because they are tired and want to take their rest. Uh... Except for Taehyung oppa. He go out with Jennie unnie.

Like us. The both of them are getting along that fast. So, believe me or not, Jennie unnie will bring Taehyung oppa soon to meet her parents hahaha! Well, that's what my instinct said and I am agreeing to that.

"Can I sleep with you later? I'm so tired and I want to be with you." He said still pouting.

I chuckled. "Yeah, sure. Don't pout you, dumbass." I said and leaned to kiss him on his lips. Aigoo. My Kookie looks cute.

"Did you enjoy our concert?" He asked as he held my hand. I nodded at him with a smile. But when I remember those fucking toxic fangirls who keep hurting me, make my smile fade away. "Hey, what's wrong?" He tilted his head to the side

"Oh, nothing serious. It's just the others keep pushing me when we are heading on our front seat." I said, it made his brows furrowed. "Funny, how they even look at from head to toe." I laughed.

"Tss.They are too desperate that they even hurt My Girlfriend. I hope they are not Saesang Fans." He looked away as if he's thinking something.

"No, it's okay. They don't know that I am your girlfriend anyways. So, just let them be." I gave him an assuring smile.

"Did you get hurt?" He checked out my arms.

"Uhh... I-i got some small bruises." I said in my small voice.

"Really?! Where?!" He was worried and at the same time he's mad. I shook my head and pulled away my arms from his gripped before giving him a soft and small smile.

"Baby... I'm fine, okay? Don't worry about it. They are all nothing to me."

"Okay." He crossed his arms and looked away.

Our order came. We started eating and talked about some stuffs before we decided to go back on the hotel. We both go to their hotel room first to get some clothes for him to change, Jungkook said that everyone is already sleeping. I quietly sat down on their couch as I waited for him. After that, we go to my hotel room.

I go cleaned myself first. I wore my pajamas that Jungkook bought for me. Actually, we both got the same design but in different colors. This was a couple sleeping outfit, that was the saleslady said to us. He took a bath next when I came out of the bathroom. I throw my tired body on the bed and cover the half of it with the warm blanket.