44.

~ 🐱 ~

"Are you crazy, stupid or what?" Rosé unnie make face when she saw me, she was the one who opened the door for me.

"Huh?" I looked at her still smiling.

"You left crying and now you arrived smiling. Spill the tea, Lisa. I am waiting." She crossed her arms while following me to the kitchen. I drank a glass of water before facing him.

"Unnie, he didn't cheated on me. He doesn't meant to hurt me but he have to because he got no choice." I said that made her brows furrowed, getting confused to what I am talking about right now.

"What? Who? Jungkook? How? What heck, tell me everything, Lisa!"

"You mean she have something to do with the two accidents happened on me five years ago?" I asked on Jungkook as we sat down on bench, watching the beautiful night sky and the calm river.

"Yeah, she is the one who also drugged Sehun. The moment Sehun gave you a water he have already been drugged that time that's why it was easy for Eunha to tell him what to do. I'm very sorry, Lisa. I didn't mean to hurt you, like who the hell wants to hurt the person they love the most right? It's just her threat that she's gonna kill you really chicken me out. I don't know how to react, I didn't think of a way since I am still out of myself thinking how can I keep you safe." He smiled a bit as he took a glance at me.

"That's why you signed the contract and chose to be her boyfriend for whole fucking five years? And what? It ended the day before the MAMA started?" I looked at him back. We stared on each other for awhile before we both shyly looked away.

He chuckled. "Yes. That's why when the moment I saw you on stage after five years, I have already set in my heart and mind that this time I'll be strong. No one can scare me anymore because my love for you is stronger than losing you." He slowly took my hand, he locked it with his both hand. "I might be his fake boyfriend for five years, but you still own my heart no matter what." He watched the river while saying those.

I smiled. "I'll think about it, Jungkook." I squeeze his left hand.

"Huh? What will you think about?"

"T-the one y-you said earlier..." Okay, why am I stuttering.

"Oh, so you are really thinking on getting back to me huh?" He smile cutely showing his bunny teeth. Fuck, Soobin why are you here?!

"Btw, do you want to come tomorrow? It's Jin hyung's birthday. Your unnie's are invited except for Jisoo noona because they don't know her." He said leaning his head on my shoulder while he still holds my hand.

"I'll try, I'm not sure. But it depends, I will call you when I am going."  Soobin is sick and I can't leave him. That is why it still depends because we don't know, My Son might get better tomorrow. Let's pray for him.

"Did you bring your car?" He asked and I nodded. He sat up straight and took the key cars on my pants pocket. "Let's go, let me take you home. It's already 2 in the morning." He pulled my hands to let me stand.

"What about you?"

"Don't worry about me, Lalisa. It's more important to let you go home safe." He smiled before he leaned in to stole a kiss on my lips. I blushed to what he did. That's why while we are heading on my car I keep avoiding his gaze so he won't notice my red cheeks.