51.

~ 🐰 ~

"Wake up you sleepyhead!" I groaned when I felt someone removed My Cooky sleeping eye mask. I opened my eyes a bit and saw Jin hyung standing right in front of my bed with his both arms on his waist.

"Hyung... Five more minutes." I said in my hoarse morning voice. I was about to cover my face with some pillow when Jin hyung jump in top of me. Letting his weight to put all over on my body. "Yah! H-hyung you're h-heavy!" I said struggling while pushing hyung out.

"Stop it hyung, let's go. And let him pack his stuffs." Okay, I'm sure it was Namjoon hyung's voice. But what did he said?

"Huh? What do you mean pack my stuffs?" I asked confused when I finally sat up straight on my bed.

"What the heck? Jeon Jerkook we have a Concert on Bangkok, Thailand! And we're leaving in hour from now." Jimin hyung butt in making me stumble on my bed.

"What?!" I surprisingly asked. I looked at the clock and it's already ten in the morning, as far as I remember our flight is one o'clock in the afternoon and I haven't pack my things yet! "Go out, hyungs. I have to prepare my stuffs and myself. Now, shoo." I pushed them all out of my room.

I packed my stuffs in my one suitcase and one backpack. After that, I took a bath, brush my teeth and did my morning routine before wrapping my lower body with a towel. I head to my closet to pick some outfit. So, I chose a black hoodie jacket partnered with a pair of denim pants and pair of timberland boots.

When I got out of my room, I saw my hyungs preparing the food for our breakfast. "You're in the right time, Kook! Jin hyung just finished cooking, have a sit. I'll call Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung." I nodded at Taehyung hyung as I pulled my luggage out of my room.

After eating our breakfast, we brushed our teeth again before we rode our van and left the dorm. I prepared my eyes and face for the armys and cameraman later at the airport. Because I know they are all waiting for us on the outside. And I am not wrong, they are indeed waiting for us. We posed and smiled for the cameras, we also waved on our fans.

We only felt free when we arrived at the boarding area where our company reserves. And only Co-Idols, Businessman and woman are only allowed in here. We also need privacy that's why they did that.

"Look, that's Kunpimook right there, right?" Hoseok hyung said that took my attention.

I smiled to myself before I slowly go towards him. I covered his both eyes with my hands. "Guess who..." I tried changing my voice.

"Oh shut up, rabbit. I know your familiar scent Jeon Jungkook. So, put your hands down." He said that made me chuckled. "Yow, men!" He said when he stood up, we hugged each other as a greeting. We're closed, okay? 97 liners remember?

"Don't tell me we're boarding in the same plane?" I asked.

"Yes HAHAHAHA! And guess what we're going to practice in one Dance Practice Room tomorrow till your concert." He said before he chuckled. "It's true, just be quiet and don't tell anyone. When we saw each other tomorrow, explain everything because I'll act innocent like I didn't know anything. Please tell that to Namjoon hyung, huh?" He explained, Actually I don't get it but I just followed what he said.

"We know, Manager-nim already said that to us yesterday. Btw, he said he have some business to do that's why he's not here with us. But he'll follow tomorrow so no worries." Namjoon hyung said. Aish, maybe I'm zoning out yesterday that I didn't heard Manager-nim said that to us.