37.

~ 🐱 ~

"Yaaaahhhh!! Aaaccckkk!! Omg! The last scene was so intense! But it turns out great!" Jennie unnie squealed when we entered the dressing room.

We kissed? Is that for real? Aahhh, fudge! Why did I even agreed to that!

"Speak up, Lalisa!"

"Don't call me 'Lalisa', unnie!" I covered my ears. Not wanting to be called in that name of mine again.

"I missed you, Lalisa."

"Aahhh! Damn! Stop it please!" I said frustrated when the last words he said kept coming back to my mind! Even the way he said that in his husky voice kept bugging me over and over again!

Why did I found it hot? Huhu fuck my life. I hate this! His presence are not doing good things on me. He just making my situation worst!

Jennie unnie laughed that made me glared at her. She pursed her lips before looking away. "He's really bothering you huh? Tsk. You're in danger, Lisa." She shook her head while fixing her bag.

"What do you mean danger?" I asked confused as I let myself lazily fall on the chair.

"You know that you can complain to the Director about your role right? You can complain and tell that you can't do the couple role and the kissing scene." Jennie unnie said that took my attention. "But why didn't you complain or disagree to that? You know that they can give that role to us since Taehyung and I are real couple."

Oh, yeah. Jennie unnie is right. So, why I didn't disagree in the first place before the shoot start?

"Think about it, Lisa. Because me as your unnie, I already know why." She tapped my shoulders before entering the fitting room to change into a comfortable clothes.

I sighed. Why though? Please give me the exact reason why I didn't do that? Why did I agreed? Why did I let myself to be kis-- ugh! God dammit! This is annoying. I just pick a comfortable clothes and head to the another fitting room too.

"Lisa! Jennie! If you want to go look around the stores here, you can still go. Especially you, Lisa. I know you want to buy him some souvenirs." Manager unnie shouted from the outside. But it's enough for us to hear.

"Yeah, unnie!" I answered from the fitting room.

"By the way, the Camera Directors and Directors love the last scene, Lisa. The way how Jungkook muttered something on you turns really great. So, yeah. I hope you can still sleep after that." I heard Manager unnie laughed.

"Yah!"

After we changed we decided to go around the stores. Well, I'm alone 'cause you know, Jennie unnie is with her Fiancé. I go inside the Minions store, I picked some tumbler, socks, and cute hat. I'm really happy to the Hat one because it looks cute!

I put all of the Minion stuff I picked on the counter, I opened my wallet to get some cash but I was startled when someone gave its card, I look to whom it was and It's no other than Jungkook.

"I told you I can pay!" I glare at him.

"I told you I already know." He shrugged his shoulders while waiting for his card. I sighed and just let him be. Fine, do whatever you want! All of them are for your Son anyway.

After paying he brought the plastic bags, I crossed my arms on my chest as I go out of the Minions store. Heading to the Candylicious store where you can find a heaven of Sweets such as Chocolates, Candies, Lollipops, and Gummies. I'll buy something here for My two unnie's left on the Korea which is Jisoo unnie and Rosé unnie.