8.

~ 🐱 ~

"Lisa..." Minnie worriedly peep on my door. I smiled at her a bit before she go inside my room. "Why are you packing some clothes?"

"I won't stay here until the reunion, Minnie unnie. I can't stay in this house until our grandparents is still here. Please tell Mom, Dad and to My Brother that I'll just meet them again on the reunion. Thanks, unnie!" I wore my backpack and gave her a peck on her cheeks before going out of my room. Uh I don't use my room's door instead I use the window so that no one will caught me running away from home. Don't worry my window have an emergency staircase so yeah.

Where should I sleep on this days? Ah! I should ask Sorn unnie for her help. While walking I dialed Sorn's number.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"Hey, Lalice! Omg, you called! How are you?" She was excited that I called. Of course, she would be, It's been a while since I called her.

"I'm fine, unnie. I just want to ask you for some help." I said in almost low voice.

"Go ahead, what is it?"

"I'm here in Thailan--"

"Omo!!! You're here?! Really?! Waaaahhh!! Want to meet you asap!"

"Don't scream unnie..." I pull away my phone a bit from my ear. "So what I am saying is please help me to find a place to stay, one week only, unnie. I'll pay promise."

"Where are you? Let's meet at the same old favorite coffee shop, I hope you still remember where it was."

"Yeah, unnie. I remember. See you there, take care."

"Wait! What?! T-that fast?! Okay, okay. Gosh, I'm on my way too. See ya." And there she ended the call. I put my phone back on the pocket of my hoodie jacket. I like hoodie jackets so much, especially the oversize one.

I quietly rode the Bus to head on my destination. And you know what I hate being alone and quite because those memories keep coming back.

"Minho! What are you talking about?! You are not allowed to handle our company because you are already popular and an Idol! Pranpriya is the one who should handle the company since she has no use on our Family at all! She needs to gain some Popularity! Remember Manoban is well-known Family!"

So what if our Family is popular around the world? Will that make us rich? Will popularity help us to live long? Will popularity feed us? Is that fucking popularity that important? Like they would really make a shame of me because I have no use? Since when pursuing your dream become useless?

"She's a disgrace on our family! She didn't do anything to make us proud, all she did was to live like princess when she shouldn't be, what a spoiled brat. Remember what I hate the most is useless people who only make our Family's name shameful!"

"You useless, shameful and disgrace!"

I didn't notice that a tear fell on my cheeks. I immediately look away and wiped the tear out. Lisa you're strong, you still have dreams to accomplish. You'll prove them one day that you can also be a successful like them. I tried cheering myself up, I'll just take a rest.

When I arrived at the meet up place, I ordered two tiramisu and hazelnut frappe. This is our favorite food here, they serve the best tiramisu next to the Korea's tiramisu. I waited for some minute before both Sorn unnie and the order arrived. "Omo! You still remember huh?" She asked when she saw the food I order. I stand up to hug and greet her.