1.

~ 🐱 ~

Snow falling, the breezing cold air, the thick jacket and coats proves that Korea's weather is really cold, which is the very opposite of My Hometown Thailand. Everyone here wore their own warming clothes.

I am here walking on the streets, heading to My Brother's Entertainment. Yes, SM Entertainment y'all. But first I need to buy some sweets that Yoona unnie likes. You know a little bribe won't hurt right? Please agree on me or else you won't see Bangtan in Person or in Concert!hehehe

Watching how the roads become busy at a time. People running for some errands, the noisy beeping cars, tree's full of white snow. Everything around here is busy, each people have their own world. I learn a lot from living here in Korea in more than ten years, their language, letters, numbers, pronunciations, places, foods, culture.

Mom chose to brought me here, she said Korea is such a great country. I can build well Myself here, pursuing My dreams here is more possible and better. That's why she chose Korea. Also My Brother is here, right? That was the another reason why I am here.

Two goals in My life, Become a great Dancer and Photographer. I can't choose one, so I have decided to make both of my dreams come true since they are My passion after all. And uh... Please add My another dream of Becoming Jungkook's Wife hihihi. Shut up! Don't you dare to complain! That was my fudging dream okay? So you don't care hahahahaha!

Pushing the glass door of the Coffee shop. I always go here to buy some of My favorite cakes and smoothies. Well I love this shop because they sell everything you've wanted to eat. Trust me they are all good! Hmmm! Thinking about how they all taste good, especially My Tiramisu makes me feel like I am on cloud nine in sweetness.

I am badly in love with sweets you know? Everytime I do My Dance Lesson, I always bought some Frappe for me to drink and to cool down when it's break time. I have been studying Dancing and Photography in four years. Yes, it took me so long before I start to learn the lessons because like what I've said I am a Foreigner, I need to study Korea's whole culture first. In which it was not easy to do.

Aish! That idiot Brother of Mine! Why did He even used me to pursue Yoona unnie! Doesn't he know that it's very embarrassing to go inside SM Entertainment, especially I am not even an Idol or Staffs there! Plus the fuck, oh! I mean plus the fact that My Fucking Ex Cheater Boyfriend is here. Don't worry guys we are cool. It's just whenever I always remember those call-- Aigo nevermind I don't even care about his love life anymore.

Like duh! Past is past, always remember that. Move on and stop barking like a dog if you are already an Ex.

I don't want to stress Myself with those past problems, so with just one look on My wallpaper makes my whole system goes wild as fuck! Mr. Jeon Jungkook can I ask you how did you become so illegal this days?! Stop showing your abs, dumbass! Others have been drooling and desires on your body that was supposedly for mine only! Hmp!

Sighed. Why am I even complaining?! I am just a normal Fangirl like others. I am not even his Girlfriend for god sake so I don't have the right to complain. Well accept the reality, sad but true. After buying some sweets for Yoona unnie, I hurriedly left the coffee shop and run to My final destination.

I took a deep breath when I arrived in front of SM Entertainment Building. I hope this will only took fast. I don't want to stay here for too long. Please be good to me Yoona unnie, I am your dearest Dongsaeng huhuhu! By the way guys I just want to tell you that a lot of Fans ship My Brother Minho and Yoona Unnie because they are very close and that is also when I became close to Yoona unnie.

Wala lang, share ko lang! Pake mo ba?!

Hihihi New Filipino word I have learned. Uhh.. The truth is I just translated it though hehehe, mianhe. But Believe me I have been studying and learning Filipino, Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish this past few days.

My thoughts immediately flew out as I entered the building, everyone on the counter smiled on me. Yep, they already know me since I am always here because of My Brother. Uh... Well... Because of my Ex Boyfriend too in the past. It's been two years since the last time we saw each other in personal but of course I always saw him on Social Media. He is a god damn Idol, okay? So I don't know if I am nervous on pursuing Yoona unnie or it's because of I am scared to bump on My Ex Boyfriend.

"Hi love! How are you? You are not calling Me this past--"

"Oh... Fuck! Faster Babe... Harder! Oohhhh!!"

I dropped My Phone as I unexpectedly received a call like that. Of course who would like to received a call like that most importantly it comes from My own fucking Boyfriend! My eyes start to heat up, tears are now forming that will soon stream down on my cheeks. Shit! I immediately picked My phone up, trying to check again if it was really him. And for the fifth time of checking the Caller's name and number with all the same results makes My knees goes weak, falling on the floor while shaking My head in disbelief.

No... That can't be Him! I don't believe it! My heart shuttered into pieces, I felt like My heart were tearing apart like a soft and thin paper. I can't take it anymore, I cover My mouth when the tears burst out. Stopping Myself to sob even more. Accepting the fact that He cheated on Me. He doesn't love Me anymore.

I sighed. Shaking My head to remove those heart breaking memories I've gone through. Don't worry guys 'cause like what I have said we are cool, I already forgive him even though We haven't talked since that call happened. We don't even have a formal break up, but to what he did, it was like he was already saying to me that he doesn't love me anymore and it's better for us to break up. Action speaks louder than words, right? So probably we already broke up even without saying or asking to each other about this issue.

I hummed softly while pressing the up button of the elevator. Crossed arms, waiting for the Elevator door to open that will bring me to the Girls Generation Floor. I don't know what Yoona unnie's doing, I don't want to bother her. But I really have to do this, especially that My flight with Bambam is later at one in the afternoon. It's already ten thirty and I only have few hours to go.

Ugh! Why does this Elevator took so long?! I pull out My phone from My pocket to checked if I have some messages or notifications. When the lift rings, it alerted me. It's a sign that Elevator have already arrived making me Smile. I held the strap of My sling bag preparing to go inside. But when the elevator door opens My smile immediately dropped.

A smirk form on his lips as our gazed met. Shit! I can't barely move in shocked.

"Long time no see, Love..."

Sehun?!

~ Anndeukie