10.

~ 🐱 ~

Jungkook brought me back to the hotel I am staying at and guess what we are both shocked when we found out that we are staying on the same hotel. So Bangtan is the one that Sorn unnie talking about. They booked this whole hotel to have some privacy. Of course, they would. Some Armys might barge in this hotel and book their own room just to bother them.

"Are you sure you're good now?" He asked when we reached my hotel room.

"Yeah, thanks for your time--" I was stopped when my stomach suddenly growls. Shit, this is so embarrassing. "Uh... Sorry, I have to go now!" I hurriedly swipe my card to open the door. I was about to close it when Jungkook stopped it from outside.

"I think I should stay with you for awhile." He pushed the door wider for him to enter. While me I am left shocked beside the door. Wait, wait, wait! Omg, we are alone?! In a hotel room?! What the--

Oh shut up, Lisa. I know you always wanted this to happen. Haist, Jungkook's abs--

Wait...Yah! Huhu Lalisa Manoban you whore.

I sighed before removing my rubber shoes and took out the two pair of slippers from the shoe rack. I wore mine and gave the other one to Jungkook. "You stay here alone?" He asked that made me nodded. After he wore the slipper, he walked towards the mini kitchen here. "Since it's already five in the morning I'll cook breakfast for the both of us." He said.

"Really?!" I excitedly asked and followed him to the kitchen.

"Yeah." He answered while he opened the refrigerator. I peeped through and saw it's full of food stock. I smiled. Sorn unnie really loves me, I love you so much my lovely unnie.

I sat on the high chair right in front of him and watched him cooked the breakfast. To tell you the truth, I don't how to cook. Even though My Family is full of chefs, I still can't cook. I don't know why, maybe it's because I am too lazy on how to learn it hahaha.

He expertly cooked all the bacon, egg, and ham. By just smelling of it, you already know that it's good. Especially when he start cutting some garlic. Don't tell me he's making a garlic fried rice?! Omg waaahhh!! I know that he can cook since I have watched it on Run Bts but I didn't expect him to be this good.

I took out my phone, I act like I was browsing but the truth is I am taking a picture of him.

Look how busy My Baby is.

I want to post this on my Ig story yet everyone already know why I can't. When I heard him turned off the stove I put my phone back and watched him prepare all of the food he cooked.

"Hmmm! It smells good, It makes my tummy growls even more." I pouted. I was startled when he leaned forward to stole a peck on my lips.