38.

~ 🐱 ~

"Mommy!"

Soobin greeted me with a warm hug. I fetch him here at Jisoo unnie's dressing room. Unnie have a photoshoot since Rosé unnie have a board meeting in Daegu, Bambam and Sehun are both out of country for their concert, Jennie unnie is with me. So, no one can take care of Soobin except for Jisoo unnie.

She said it's fine though. My Son was only sitting on the side while watching on her phone. Soobin is quiet, he is not that active though like the other kids. But despite of that he can still smile and laugh, he is also bubbly and cute.

"Hi, Baby. How are you?"

"I'm fine, Mommy! I just missed you." He pouted.

"Awww! Mommy missed you too, Soobin. Guess what, I have a lot of surprise for you!" I poke his nose that made him giggle.

"Yehey!" Soobin jump out of excitement.

"Okay, I hope I have mine too." I stood up when Jisoo unnie approached us. She just finished taking pictures. I think it's already her break time.

"Of course, unnie. You think I'll forget about you?" I chuckled. I took out the sweets I bought for her. Jisoo unnie eyes widen when she saw how big it was. The pack is full of different candies and chocolates.

"Waaahh! Omg!" She squealed. "Thanks, Lisa! You're the best!" She gave me a peck on my cheeks.

"No, thank you for taking care of Soobin while I'm away." I smiled at her. "We need to go now, unnie."

"Yes, sure. Take care."

"Soobin, time to go home. Give Aunty Jisoo phone back."

"Yes, Mommy!" Soobin stood up from the couch. He rans toward Jisoo unnie to gave her phone back. "Thank you, My pretty Aunty Jisoo. Goodbye!" He gave unnie a hug while Jisoo unnie stole a kiss on his cheek.

But wait... "Hey! Where did that My Pretty Aunty Jisoo thing come from?!"

Jisoo unnie smirked. "Of course, what do you expect. I'm really pretty, duh!" She flipped her hair that made me playfully rolled my eyes.

After that Soobin and I left the building and head to the parking lot where I parked my car. I buckle both of our seatbelt before driving away. My Son immediately run to our room when we arrived home. He was too excited for my surprise.

I took out the paper bag and gave it to him. "Yey! Minions! Wow, Mommy dinosaur!" He started squealing again. My Son is really happy. But I think he would be happier when Jungkook gave the Pokemon stuff toys and mini figure.

Yeah, I left those stuff to Jungkook. So that it would be his gift on his Son's birthday. I only reason out that I am bringing to many paper bags. He offered me to come with me to help me. But no, I didn't agreed and just tell him that we'll meet again in December 5 exactly Soobin's birthday.

His phone is still with me. I haven't checked it since I am still busy. I won't use it anyway, I only need his phone number.

"Thank you, Mommy!' Soobin hugged me. I only gave him a small smile, I felt guilty for not giving credit to the person who really bought that which is his Dad. Wait for it, Soobin. You're day is coming.

My what if's came back again. What if Jungkook won't accept Soobin? What if he doesn't like Soobin? What if he'll doubt that it was Sehun's not his? What if his Family won't accept Soobin? Damn! It was so complicated and hard. That's why it's not that easy to do. I don't want My Son to get hurt. Fine then, we'll leave Korea and moved out into another country if he doesn't like Soobin. I can't let My Son feel rejected, he only deserved to be loved.