7.

~ 🐱 ~

"Let's do it again for the last time before we go home." I said to Bambam. We need to hurry!!

Why? Because Bangtan are now inside the restroom cleaning their selves after of their amazing rehearsal. I could take this chance to practice more better, I could give my best shot that I haven't gave when Jungkook is around. To be honest I don't know why am I acting like this, I know that he doesn't care about me but he always gave me his stares making me feel embarrassed a bit.

It made me feel conscious, asking what's going on his mind. Because we don't know that what if he's already saying harsh comments about me or on my moves, right? Argh! Nevermind, I have to complete this last one perfectly.

"Sure! Go to your position now." Bambam answered as he played the music. He walked first in the front that will took five seconds. I sighed before following him, Raising my two hands in the air while walking. After that I turned around and start walking backwards making me smirked before doing our pose.

Sliding my feet together with my hands as the start of our steps. Letting my both hands wave in the air down to my neck and lastly to my waist before doing the most sexy sway I can ever do.

After doing our final pose my body automatically sat on the floor, catching my breath out of tiredness. Bambam gave my backpack to me. "Thanks." I smiled at him. I took out my water and drank all of it. For the sixth time I changed again my outfit, that's how weak I am.

"See you again tomorrow, Bam and Lisa!" Namjoon oppa said as they hug my Bestfriend one by one. While me? I stand behind Bambam, smiling at them awkwardly. I keep waving and waving until they finished hugging each other.

"Hey, Lalisa. You did great earlier! Let me give you a hug for that." Hoseok oppa said, that made shocked. When he was about to hug me, Jungkook stop him by blocking his hand on Hoseok oppa's chest.

We are all startled to his sudden move, it made the all of us look at him confused. But he only look away. "U-uh... She was s-still a-awkward hyung..." He smiled at me before walking ahead and rode their van first.

"Tss. Jelly maknae." Hoseok oppa smirked but I didn't heard what he said on the last. They all laugh before they bid their goodbyes to us.

Minnie greeted me when she saw me entering our gate. "Your Brother is already here and he's with the Yoona of SNSD!!" Minnie squealed jumping around as if she's flying in so much happiness.

"Oh really?" That was the only thing I have said. Well I'm kinda tired you know. Plus, Jungkook keep bugging my mind and I can't get enough of it!

"Yeah, go rest for awhile. Mom arrived with our Grandparents." Minnie said that made me stop from walking. "I know, Lisa. I was shocked too but we got no choice." I just nodded at her and go straight inside.

"Oh! My Lisa darling is already here!" My Mom approach me, I gave her a soft and weak kiss on her cheeks. "Rest for awhile then go down for our dinner huh?" She smiled at me. My Mom is really kind, same as My Brother and My Dad. They all supported me on everything specially my dreams. But when it comes to My Grandparents...

I just nodded at My Mom before I go upstairs, avoiding the living room because I know they are staying there.

*

"Hey, Lisa darling... Wake up dinner is ready." I didn't notice I fell asleep that My Mom is now waking me up.

"Yes, Mom. I'll follow you downstairs." I gave him a small smile. She nodded and head out of my room. I stared at the door for awhile thinking if I should go or not. I sighed maybe I really don't have a choice. I fix myself up before going downstairs.

"Good Evening, Khun Pa. Good Evening Yay." I greeted My Grandparents in well-mannered way when I arrived at the kitchen.

(Khun Pa means Grandfather while Yay means Grandmother in both Thai.)

"Good Evening, Pranpriya. Have a sit please." Yay smiled on me showing her hand to an empty sit. While Khun Pa just stared at me and nodded.

I sat down between Dad and Minho oppa. I saw no sign of Yoona unnie beside My Brother that made me confused. But I think My Brother have read my mind. "She's resting on My Room." He said, it made me nodded at him.

Our dinner went well, not until "Pranpriya when are you going to manage our company?" That made Me and My Brother stopped eating. I look sideways on Minho oppa.

My Brother clear his throat that gets everyone's attention. "Well, for that Khun Pa I have decided to manage our company instead of Pranpriya." He gave Grandpa a small smile.

"What?!" That made me suddenly nervous. "Minho! What are you talking about?! You are not allowed to handle our company because you are already popular and an Idol! Pranpriya is the one who should handle the company since she has no use on our Family at all! She needs to gain some Popularity! Remember Manoban is well-known Family!" That made me put my spoon and fork down.

"Dad!" My Mom tried to stop Khun Pa.

"No, it's not like that, Khun Pa. Lisa is now learning the Photography and wants to be a Great dancer. In fact she would be one of the contestants on our Family Reunion Dance contest for the wealth and power of our late Great Great Grandfather, Pranpriya would really gained Popularity there." Minho oppa tried to cover me up.

"When I said No it's a No, understand? Piya you need to teach your daughter a lesson! She's a disgrace on our family! She didn't do anything to make us proud, all she did was to live like princess when she shouldn't be, what a spoiled brat. Remember what I hate the most is useless people who only make our Family's name shameful!"

It's okay, Lisa. You are strong and used to his words, I know you won't cry, right?

"Dad... Please stop--"

"Shut up, Piya. I am just saying what's right and wrong for your daughter. Now, Pranpriya start working your lazy ass! You useless, shameful and disgrace--" I stand up that made Khun Pa stopped.

"Stop! I know, Khun Pa. I know! You don't have to tell it right on my face because I know how I am useless! What can I do if my passion wasn't managing our company?! I have my own ways on how to reach my goals and become popular one day. Maybe it's not my time yet to be successful but please wait for me, I'll prove in each one of you that I will be successful someday, I can be more successful than you would ever thought. Please wait for that, Excuse me..." I hurriedly ran out of the kitchen heading back to my room.

The fuck, Lisa! I though you are strong! Then why are crying right now?! Dammit! That is why I hesitate to eat with them. Especially with My Grandparents. They see me as a disgrace and it fucking hurts.

~ Anndeukie