54.

~ 🐰 ~

"Good afternoon, Manager noona." I bowed down to her when I saw her sitting inside the cafe where we decided to meet up.

"Oh, there's no need for you to bow down mister." She chuckled. "By the way, Good afternoon. Have a sit." She guided her hand to the single couch in front of her.

She called me yesterday asking if I have a free time because she said she wants to help and talk to me. I don't know what's her reason but since she's Lisa's Manager I agreed to meet her up and here we are.

"So... Can I ask what are we going to talk?" I asked, sipping the coffee she ordered for me earlier when I am still not here.

"Do you love, Lisa?" She asked that in straightforward making me choked on my coffee.

"W-what?" She gave me a tissue. I accept it and wipe the side of my mouth.

"I am asking you if you love, Lisa. Please don't make me repeat it again, Mr. Jeon." My god, she's scary when she's serious.

I cleared my throat before I shifted on my seat. "Yes, I do love her so much that I am willing to do everything just to take her back." I smiled bitterly when I remember how I missed her this past few days.

"Really? You mean that?" Her right eyebrow shot up.

"Yes, Manager noona. In fact I can't live without her. My happiness is her."

"Are you ready for some responsibilities?" That was out of topic so I found it weird when she asked that.

"Of course, noona." I smiled.

"Fine. You and your hyung are asked to be the Singapore Universal studio model. You'll shoot a advertisement video showing the whole theme park." She put down some of the paper contract on the table between us. "Bring it home and sign it if you're going to accept this project. Then, bring it again tomorrow with you so that I could pass it to the director. You got it?"

I nodded. "Yes, noona."

She stood up and wore her backpack. "Read it carefully huh?" She walked away but she immediately stopped when she remembered something. "Oh, I forgot. Jennie and Lisa is also part of that project. Take care, Mr. Jeon. I have to go." She smiled before she left me hanging. Still shocked to her last statement.

*

"Hi! Nice meeting you Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim Taehyung. You arrived at the right time!" Manager noona greeted us as she playfully winked at us after.

We talked for awhile before Jennie run towards us. "Babe!" She squealed. They hug each other before hyung gave noona a peck on lips.

What the fuck, do they really have to do that in front of us?! I even heard Manager noona chuckled.

For the second time, we talked again. This time with, Lisa. Who makes me fucking jealous. Like what the hell? She greeted Taehyung hyung while she fucking ignored me?! Tss.

When the project ended I go back to the men's dressing room to change our clothes and to fix my stuffs too. We're going home, but I think I should go around the stores to look for some sweets for my hyungs on Seoul.