31.

~ 🐱 ~

What the fuck?!

My eyes widen so as Bambam when Soobin asked that. "Where did you heard that, Soobin?!" I panicked.

"Uh... I heard it from the news on Uncle Bambam's car radio." He smiled innocently. Not knowing he have already heard and mention his own Father.

Bambam immediately held both of his hands up. "Hey, I was busy driving. So, I didn't notice about it." He surrendered, not wanting to received another death glare from me. But when I remember about the banana milk.

"You shit head!" I hit him with my bag. "Why did you told him about the banana milk!" I whispered shouted at him.

"What?! Is it my fault? He saw Tzuyu drinking banana milk. So, he got curious and asked about it on me." He explained before I sighed heavily.

Tuzyu is also My Dear Friend, she is also Bambam's Fiancé that's why she knows about me having a Son with Jungkook. But since it's none of her business, she didn't bother telling it to others. Yeri and Tzuyu are my most trusted friends in Kpop Idols industry. So as Bambam and Sehun. Only us five, together with Rosé unnie, Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie knows about Soobin. Even My Brother doesn't know about Soobin.

After Soobin finished his ice cream, he bid his goodbye to Bambam before we part our ways to go home. When we arrived at my penthouse, Soobin is already sleepy. So, I cleaned him up with a warm bath. I dried him with his towel, I also brushed his teeth before I wore the cute blue rabbit shirt and pajamas to him.

The bed is a bit big and high so he struggles going up. Only one foot reach the bed while the other one is hanging down. "Mommy, help again." I chuckled as I pushed his butt to help him go up. He crawled to the bed, hugging his Toothless Dragon stuff toy.

"Goodnight, Mommy!"

"Goodnight, My Baby Soobin. Sleep tight." I caressed his hair and gently kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes when I dimmed the lights. I carefully go out of the room not wanting to make a sound.

I made a fruit salad that will served as my dinner. This part of my diet so I'm fine with this. Bambam and Soobin already finished eating dinner before they ate some ice cream. That's why I let My Son sleep first, he's also sleepy anyway.

I leaned on the kitchen counter while reading the line up for MAMA, afraid of meeting him there. But thank god they are not going to attend, their group name wasn't on the line up. And it's good actually because I don't want to see him. He left me a big scar on my heart and that still hurts up to now.

After finishing my fruit salad, I re-studied our formation for our performance. Checking if it's already good or not. I also practice three rounds of the whole choreography before I cleaned myself up. I wore my night gown after taking a warm bath, I slowly lay down beside Soobin. I covered the both of us with the thick blanket, I stared at him for awhile, until I found myself on my dreamland.

"Lisa, listen to me! When I say run, the both of us will run understand? We'll run as fast as we can so that those bad guys won't catch us again." I nodded at him as my tears keep coming down on my cheeks.

I'm scared. I want to go him.

"Shhh don't cry, we will escape this hell, okay? In the count of three we'll start running away huh?" We both peeped a little on the door. "Three... Two..."