34.

~ 🐱 ~

I watched him how he dance so fucking good, the fact that not just his dance moves are good but also his vocal. Damn this Jungkook. I missed watching him perform.

After to what happened on us, I actually stopped being a Fangirl of Bangtan. I unstan them because of the issue between Jungkook and I. That's why I missed seeing them perform especially My Bias from the past.

I was shocked, okay? I didn't expect them to be here! The list on the MAMA's line up are complete except for their group name. So, I didn't expect them to be here! Fuck! Did he saw me performing?! Please tell me he didn't. Omg! This is embarrassing.

Bangtan finished performing their Boy with Luv and Dionysus. So, they started the awarding ceremony. And as what we have expected. BTS took all the daesang award. Luckily, Chungha unnie took the award as the Best Female Artist.

We all go to the backstage when the ceremony ended. But We have stopped when a reporter blocked my way. "How is it Ms. Lisa Manoban to be part of MAMA."

I smiled at the camera. I'm used to this kind of thing. So, I answered it calmly and confidently. "It's actually good. This is my first time attending an event where all of the Kpop Idols are gathered to perform. I'm happy and thankful to be part of this event. I'm also glad that I've gotten the chance to work with this three beautiful ladies beside me."

"Oh, really? Then, Ms. Hyuna how did it feel to work with Ms. Lisa."

"Ah, Lisa is actually kind. She might be look like a badass but she wasn't. She's always calm that she can explain properly the whole choreography to us. It was nice working with a famous dancer in youtube." Hyuna unnie smiled at me, I just shyly clapped my hands and gave her a smile.

"We're happy to work with Lisa! To the other Idols there who's watching this interview. Go asked your entertainment to get Lisa as your choreographer!" Chungha unnie butt in making Hyuna unnie And Somi laughed while me I am blushing out of embarrassment.

"Do you want to promote something, Ms. Lisa? This is a good chance, everyone is watching."

"Oh! Hi everyone, This is Lisa Manoban. Please give some support the products I am endorsing. Also, please follow me on My Youtube Channel Lilifilm Official where you can watch some of dances there. Thank you so much." I bowed down a bit.

As the interview finished. We go back to our designated dressing room to change. Since it's a bit hot here in Japan. I wore a pair of shorts and a black crop top.

"Thanks for everything, unnie. You are the best!" Somi said as she hugged me.

"You're already leaving, Lisa?" Hyuna unnie asked.

"Yes, I will. I still have to buy something important." I said that made the three of them looked at me confused.

"Huh? Why don't you just buy it tomorrow?" Chungha unnie asked.

"I have a photoshoot tomorrow on Singapore." I smiled at them while fixing my bag. I was actually looking for my wallet.

"Oh yes! How stupid! We forgot that we are actually with the famous Supermodel!" Hyuna unnie chuckled. It made me fluttered to be called like that. "Go ahead! Take care, huh?" She kissed me on my cheek.