26

~ 🐱 ~

"Lisa?!" I looked around to find who calls me. Right now I looked like a lost puppy running around this big luxury hotel trying to find my way out. But damn. I can't think properly. Also, my knees is getting weaker because of my bleeding foot and sprained ankle.

I'm also getting dizzy again. Fuck, what's wrong with me.

"Oh my god! Hey, Lisa. Are you okay?!" A familiar voice asked. It held my arms to help me stand up since I fall on the ground. I look up to see who it was and it's Rosé unnie!

My eyes immediately glow when I saw her. "Unnie!" A smile formed in my lips.

"What's wrong, Lisa? What happened? Why are you in a mess?!" She asked worried while looking at my whole body.

"Rosé unnie..." I cried when she hugged me.

"Let's go, let me take you home." She caressed my back, still hugging me. "Don't cry, Lisa. We'll take about that later." Rosé unnie helped me to walk, she wrapped her arms on my waist to support my weight. We headed to the hotel's parking lot where Rosé unnie car is. I was silent the whole ride. Unnie brought me to her Mansion. "I'm here with Jisoo unnie, she's staying with me." She said before helping me again.

"What the heck! What happened to you, Lisa? Jisoos christ." Jisoo unnie panicked when she saw us entering the main door. They helped me to sit down on the big couch before Jisoo unnie left to get me a glass of water.

"Thank god that our meeting held in that hotel because if not I don't know where are you going now, Lisa." She massage her forehead. At first I hesitate to drink the water because I already got traumatized accepting waters from others.

"Hey, why are you not drinking the water, Lisa?" Jisoo sound really worried. They sighed before hugging me both from the side, making me cry again.

"Shhh, tell us everything. We're listening." I dried my tears and tell them everything.

"What the fuck..." Rosé unnie gasped.

"Don't let me see that shit 'cause I will surely kill him! Fuck shit! Are you alright, Lisa?" Jisoo unnie keep asking if I am okay. While Rosé unnie are now tearing up, out of anger.

"It hurts unnie when the person you expected the most will actually the person who will hurt you the most." A tear fell on my eyes as I remember the beautiful moments I had with Jungkook when we are still together. "I don't want to fall in love again, unnie." I smiled bitterly while slowly wiping my cheeks.

"Where are those fucker?!" We all look at the door when it slammed on the wall. It was Jennie unnie. Maybe they texted her and tell what happened to me. Jennie unnie hurriedly ran towards me. She kneeled in front of me and tilted her head to the side to check my face that was looking down. "We're always here for you, Lalisa. Don't be scared. Be strong, be brave because we're going to meet that fucker again in court, okay?" She held my hand, trying to comfort me.

"What the hell happened to your feet, Lisa?! God dammit it's bleeding! Your ankle is also swelling!" Jisoo unnie noticed it but I didn't felt any pain there. All the pain I was feeling at came from my heart.

"I'll cook something to eat. While you Rosé get a first aid kit and treat her feet. Jisoo unnie come with me, get some ice and cold compress for her swelling ankle." Jennie unnie said as she gently pull my feet up to the couch. "Let it rest for awhile, Lalisa. Wait for us, okay?" She said before the three of them left.