41.

~ 🐱 ~

"Mommy, where's my watch? Can you wear it on my wrist, please?" Soobin said as I drop him off here in Rosé unnie's office. I am already getting late but I have to get his watch on my bag and wore it to him. It becomes his favorite.

"Behave, Soobin. I have to go, bye!" I kissed his forehead. "Bye, Rosé unnie!" I waved a goodbye before leaving her office. I ran until I reached the parking lot. I immediately rode my car and left the building.

I fix my messy hair first before entering the studio. "I'm sorry I'm--"

"Your five minutes late." Jungkook said in his serious voice as he passed by in front of me making my eyes widen.

What the hell is wrong with him?!

"Don't mind him, Lisa. He's bad mood since yesterday." Namjoon oppa tapped my shoulders. He's bad mood? Then, why am I involve with that?!

I sighed and just start preparing the camera. They wore the same outfit yesterday so Jungkook looks hot again. But obviously he was grumpy today.

I took some few shots and stopped for awhile to checked them out. It's also their break time. I was busy looking at the screen when my phone rings. I took it out on my pocket and saw it comes from Rosé unnie.

"Mommy!" Soobin cried that startled me. I look around and excused myself for a minute.

"Why, Baby?" I asked when I passed by on Bangtan's couch. I even saw on my peripheral vision that Jungkook gaze are following me.

"Give the phone back on Aunty Rosé ." I heard unnie said. "Aish! Your Son doesn't want to remove his watch! His hands are dirty and we need to remove it so it won't get wet. But Your Son doesn't listen and kept running away!" I almost laugh to what Rosé unnie said.

"Really? Is that the reason why he's crying?" I chuckled. "Give the phone to Soobin, unnie. I'll talk to him." I calmly said.

"Mommy... Huhuhu..."

"Hey, don't cry, Soobin. It's alright. Remove your watch okay? Daddy will get mad if that watch get wet. He won't come to your birthday if you let that watch to be broken." I threatened that made him stopped crying.

"Huh? Really, Mommy?"

"Yes, now go let Aunty Rosé remove the watch for you and wash your hands till it gets clean. Understand? I have to go now, Mommy is working. Bye, love you."

"Love you too..." I smiled when he said that. I also end the call to go back and start the shoot again.

Nothing change. Jungkook is still in his bad mood, I think it worsen now. I don't know what happened to him since I am out of his businesses.

We are preparing to leave when someone enters the studio.

"Omg! Jungkook! Shmoopsie Baby Poo!" A familiar irritating voice squealed making me winced.

Shmoopsie-- what?! The heck! Didn't she cringe to that?!

"Oh god! I finally found you!" I was curious so I glance at their side and I was right. It was the girl I met on the Thailand, the girl he cheated on me, Gfriend Eunha. I suddenly felt angry without any reason.

"What are you doing here, Eunha?" I heard Jungkook asked in his serious and stern voice. I saw in my peripheral vision Eunha pouted, acting cute in front of Jungkook.

Tss. So, he like girls like that? He should have told me five years ago so I could have done that to him too! Aegyo, shit.

"Hey, I missed you that's why I came here. I want to see you." I rolled my eyes. Her voice are really irritating.

"Lisa, it's okay. Don't be jealous, you are prettier and sexier than her." Manager unnie chuckled that made my brows furrowed.

"What?! Who's jealous?! Why would I--" I was stopped when I realized I said it out loud. Oh, damn shit. That was fucking embarrassing. I tried to secretly glance around and saw them looking at me.

"Pfftt! You see, Jiminie pabo! I told you! Give me my ten thousand won." Namjoon oppa laughed.

"Unfair! But I really saw it with my own eyes!" Jimin oppa whined while giving the money to Namjoon oppa.

"Shmoopsie Baby Poo... Look at me, don't you missed me?"

Okay, that's it. I can't take another cringe words and moments they will do. "I'm going now, Manager unnie." I hugged unnie. "Thanks for everything, VT team." I said before wearing my bag and straightly left the studio.

"Is that your Camera Director? Omg! She looks cheap--"

"Ohh shit. Don't say that, Eunha." I was stopped walking when I heard she said that. I irritably bit my lower lip before facing her, Hoseok oppa was covering her filthy mouth. I crossed my arm and raised my right eyebrow on her.

"What did you say?"

"I said you don't deserve to be called Camera Director because you look cheap. Ugh, I can't believe my Shmoopsie Baby Poo have been taken some shots by you. Ew, ugly."

To what she said made me smirked. "Really?" I took out something on my wallet as I walked towards her. I took her hand and open her palm. "For your information, I. AM. MORE. POPULAR. THAN. YOU. EVEN. THOUGH. I. AM. NOT. A. KPOP. IDOL." I smiled sarcastically at her.

"Don't touch me!" She was about to take her hand back when I hold it again. I even smiled on her more sarcastically now.

I saw Jungkook chuckled a bit as he put her both hands on his waist, enjoying the scene in front of him.

"Please call my agency when you need a Supermodel that is famous around the world." I put my Supermodel calling card on her palm. "Please call me when you need a famous and well trained Photographer slash Camera Director." I put another calling card. "You can also call My Manager when you need skilled and great dancer slash choreographer." I smiled sarcastically again when I put down another calling card. "Lastly, please don't forget to subscribe on my YouTube channel Lilifilm Official." I harshly put her hand down before walking away.

"Yah! I don't care! At least I have a boyfriend that is famous worldwide! And you don't have one!"

I was stopped walking again. "Omg." I chuckled. "Boyfriend?" I faced her from afar.

"Yeah, are you envy of me now? I'm sorry if I am pretty and you are not." She flipped her hair that made me laughed.

"Oh! I'm sorry I'm not informed that Jungkook is your boyfriend." I laughed even more before I turned into a serious one again and took something out of my bag. "But I am more sorry than you." I showed her Jungkook's Iphone 11 making her gasped in shock.

I opened the door before facing her again with an irritating smile formed on my lips.

"Sorry, but your so-called 'boyfriend' gave his phone to me because he loves me more than you. Ew, ugly. Ew, Jungkook doesn't love you."

~ Anndeukie