53.

~ 🐰 ~

"Kook, you're already drunk. Stop drinking." Hoseok hyung said as he took away the bottle of soju in my hand. All of my hyungs came inside my room, only to find me looking miserable on the floor.

"The fuck, Jungkook?! Your room stinks! It smells alcohol. Damn, you're so fucked up." Yoongi hyung winced covering his nose with the hem of his shirt.

"Hyung... I can't take this anymore. Can I just disappear? I don't want to experience all of this." I cried, curling up. I hugged my knees and burried my face between my knees.

"No, don't say that, Kook! Everything will be fine, She's fine I know she still loves you. Just hang on, you two will get through this." Namjoon hyung caressed my back as I kept crying and crying.

"What the heck?! She is obviously not okay, hyung! She saw what the fucking dispatch did of course it hurts her, She waited for me outside the dorm for too long just to talk and meet with me, Sehun almost raped her, She sprained her ankle and her foot is bleeding as fuck. Hyung, it hurts me so much seeing her suffer because of me." I gripped my hair tight when I cried even more. I felt so bad my heart felt so fucking bad.

"I'm sorry, Lalisa... Sorry, Baby... " I sobbed when Jimin hyung hugged me.

"It's okay, there's nothing wrong crying all your pain out. We're here for you, Kook. We know how you feel. We know what you have been going through, I know it's hard to lose her. But for now we'll think a plan how to get rid of that bitch huh?" Jin hyung said in his soft voice while he softly caressed my hair making my tears fall down more.

"The moment she asked me to broke up with her, it hurts as hell, hyung. Imagine the girl you loved and cherished the most asked you that? I know it's my fault, I know she's also hurt because of the words I spat on her, She didn't deserved it but I have to do that in order to make her safe. Fuck, I hate myself. Why can't I fight for our love." All of my hyungs just watched me silently, maybe they feel so bad seeing me like this.

"I'm really sorry, Lalisa My Baby. Please forgive me. I promise to make you mine again after all of this shits. We'll meet again, Baby. And when that time comes, I am not gonna let you go again. I love you so much, wait for me, Lalisa..."

*

Three have passed, but I still haven't heard a thing from Lalisa. We looked for her but we can't find her. I asked Jennie noona and Lisa's Family, and their answer is only the same.

"Sorry, We don't know. She's in the Seoul right? Where would she go?"

Fuck, where are you, Lisa. I can't helped but to worry about you. Please wait for me, Lisa. Two years left before this fucking contract end.

"Kook, Eunha is here. She said she wants to meet you." Taehyung hyung said as he opened my room's door. "She also said she missed you. Ew, bitch." He rolled his eyes when he said that, getting disgusted.

I chuckled to his reaction. "Same hyung, same."

"Shoompsie Baby Poo! Aaacckkk!! I missed you!!" Sighed, here we go again.

*

Another year have passed, still no news on Lisa. It's been four years since the last time I saw her face. I wanna see her already, where is she? How is she? Did she already achieved her dreams?