2.

~🐱~

"Long time no see, Love..."

Sehun?!

Fudge! That's what I am talking about! Am I really that unlucky? I've prayed and hoped all day that I won't bumped on him! But look what deities did! He was standing right in front of me with a irritating smirk plastered on his face! And what did he called me?!Love?! How dare he called me again in that, we are not even together. We already BROKE up okay?!

"Well... Yeah I guess?" I smiled awkwardly, looking down. I don't want to look at him, it will only makes me want to roll my eyes on him more.

He chuckled. "Where did the Love go?" He teased, It made me look at him confused. "Just kidding, are you going in or what?" He asked observing me from head to toe.

"Oh!" The only word that comes out on my mouth before entering the Elevator with Sehun alone!!

Calm down, Lalisa. I tried to convince Myself while pressing the Top floor where the Girls Generation and Super Junior Private rooms are. I saw the fifth floor was already pressed, I know. That's where you can find their room together with Red Velvet's room. The lobby were found at the first floor and that's where I've waited, but when it opens Sehun was already inside. Maybe he comes from the underground, the parking lot was there so yeah.

Sweat start to comes out on My forehead now, I don't know why he keep staring at me! My Face and Hair are all good, same as My outfit.

See? There's nothing wrong with me for him to stare at me that long

See? There's nothing wrong with me for him to stare at me that long. Is he concerned about me because I am not wearing a coat in this cold weather? But can't he see that I am bringing my coat on my arms? Wait! Don't tell me...

Don't tell me he's looking at the cake and smoothie?! Is he hungry? Oh no, no, no! This is only for Yoona unnie! I hug the foods tighter, not wanting them to be took away by him. I took a glance at the cake box and smoothie before secretly glancing on him. I frowned, is he really taking the cake away? Huhuhu.

He laughed. "Don't look at me in that way, you look like accusing me for wanting to steal the cake from you. Don't worry I won't take away your cake 'cause you are the one I will take away." He said, making my eyebrows met looking at him with a warning.

Tss. Trash moves. Sorry but your lame words won't affect me anymore Exo's Maknae Sehun. I irritably rolled my eyes.

"W-what?! I am not accusing you or something!" I lied, being defensive.

"Hmmm okay, how are you?" He asked watching how the number's lift increase one by one.

"I'm good, how 'bout you?" I asked like we are close.