Birth of a Salesman

Third Person's POV

We start this chapter in Robotnik's fortress "Nincombots! Metal morons! Idiots!" Robotnik said pacing back and forth "Robotic rejects! Sadicious slabs of uncelubrius circuitry! You....you nincombots!" Robotnik said "Excuse me, your viciousness, you already said that" Scratch said "Then allow me to repeat myself yet again, you are nincombots!" Robotnik said "How am I ever voing to get rid of Sonic and Brody with such unreliable help?" He asks when there's a knock on the door and a salesman named Wes Weasely comes in and offers Robotnik a device for his help as he is from the Handy Dandy Super Villain Appliance Distributors Limited agency "Listen Weasely, you are brash, arrogant, obnoxious, pushy, rude and you dress funny!" Robotnik said "You're my kind of guy!" He said "What have you got?" He asks 'To catch pasky groundhog and dog?" Weasely asks "Hedgehog! Wolf! Hedgehog! Wolf! Sonic the Hedgehog! Brody the Wolf!" Robotnik said "I'm way ahead of you, friend" Weasely said "Presenting the H.D.S.V.A.D.L. Darkenator!" He said and turn it off and a dark cloud forms over Robotnik's fortress and after a while he turns it off "What do you think?" He asks "I love it! Even Sonic and Brody have to slow down in the dark! How much?" Robotnik asks  "For you Doc, it's a one-time special half price!" Weasely said "One hubdred thousand Mobiums!" He said "What?!" Robotnik asks "I'll even throw in two pairs of these nifty infra-red goggles!" Weasely said "What for?" Scratch asks "If you can see in the dark, and Sonic and Brody can't even you can catch them!" Weasely said "I'll take it!" Robotnik said paying for it.

*Later*

"Here comes the hedgehog and the wolf! Bwhaha!" Scratch said and Grounder turns the Darkenator on forming a dark cloud over sonic and Brody and the two stop "Whoa!" Sonic and Brody said "I've heard of darkness creeping in but this is ridiculous!" Sonic said "I think the Darkenatir sprung a leak!" Grounder said "Quick! Put on the see in the dark glasses!" Scratch said "Too late! I can't see where they are!" Grounder said as Sonic and crawl down "Ha ha! Good thing this dumbots are too stupid to stoop!" Brody said and he grabs a rope tying one end around Scratch's legs and Sonic ties the other end around Grounder and they tricked them into running opposite sides causing the rope to pull them in crashing on the machine exploding "What a couple of dumbots!" Brody said "Now lets go get our chili dogs" Sonic said holding Brody's hands and the two nod running off.

*Back at Robotnik's Fortress*

Robotnik looks at Weasely expecting a refund "Not my fault, not the machine's! Someone's tampered with it, wrecked the sucker!" Weasely said "What about my money back guarantee?" Robotnik asks "Sorry, nullified with the tampering. Hate when that happens" Weasely said "But tell you what I'm gonna do!" He said "Yes, siree, Robotnik, baby! I've got just the thing for you!" He said "Presenting the new, imprived, undeniably grooved, Freeze Bnger! Shoot a blast, the heat has passed and Sonic and Brody loses their fast! Let me show you how it works" he said but Grounder accidentally hits the button of the laser with his nose and the ray freezes Robotnik slightly "Great! I'll take two!" Robotnik said.

*Meanwhile with Sonic, Brody and Tails*

The trio were playing a game of leapfrog together. Tails jumps over Brody then Sonic jumps over Brody and Tails then Brody jumps over Tails and Sonic really high in the air "Hey, come on Brody, you can jump farther than me!" Tails said as Brody lands near a cactus  on a hill in the distance "Buddy, when you got it, flaunt it!" Brody said jumping and Sonic followed him when they land inbetween two cacti and Scratch and Grounder came out of hiding on each side "Now!" Scratch said "Ready for a little cold snap, hedgehog and wolf? Hahahahaha!" Groubder said.

 Tails jumps over Brody then Sonic jumps over Brody and Tails then Brody jumps over Tails and Sonic really high in the air "Hey, come on Brody, you can jump farther than me!" Tails said as Brody lands near a cactus  on a hill in the distance "Budd...