Chapter 39

There was a bang on the door I was still sleepy and it was six o'clock am. It's probably my Aunt. I was wrong, a big man wearing a mask entered. Before I could even register what was going on, I was held by a very strong hand. The man put his other hand on my mouth as if preventing me from screaming. I struggled to set myself free, my mind still hadn't registered my situation but my instincts were kicking in. I felt a cloth on my nose and I felt myself drifting to sleep.

I was being kidnapped.

~~~~

I opened my eyes but I couldn't see anything and could barely breathe. There was a black bag over my head, that's why I couldn't see anything, and it felt like I was sitting on a chair and tied to it. What was going on? Where am I? What is going to happen to me? But there was was something else in my mind that was not a question at all.

I should have listened to Tim.

"We are giving you an option, it's either you let us kill you or we are killing this sexy thing over here" a voice said. Who is the person talking to? There was no reply though. "You can go down without a fight and save her life or you fight and she dies. Choose wisely Tim" the voice said. Tim? He is here? What does the man mean about going down without a fight?

"Tim?" I let out a shaky breath. If I wasn't scared before I definitely was scared at that moment.

"Angel" Tim said. The bag was removed and I could see my surroundings. We were in Tim's house, in the living room. Tim was standing near Lethal and there some other people I didn't know but I could see there were on Tim's side. And near me were the bad guys wearing masks, I didn't need rocket science to guess that.

"The sleeping beauty has awaken" the same guy that was speaking spoke. I focused my gaze on Tim, he had an unreadable expression on his face. "So it's time to decide Tim, your life or hers?"

"Coward" I mumbled. To my dismay he heard it.

"What did you just say?" the guy asked. I was scared but if I had to die I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of begging for my life.

"You heard me" I said with as much courage as I could gather. That earned me a hard slap on the cheek. "As I said you are coward, you are hitting a girl that is tied to a chair" I spat. He raised his hand again in anger, someone had a short temper.

"You lay another finger on her, I swear you'll regret it" Tim spoke. The guy huffed and glared at me.

"Whore" he spat.

"Tell that to your mother asshole" I said.

"Tim you better decide now before I change my mind and this whore dies" he said.

"Don't call her that" Tim snapped.

"Make your decision now!" the guy shouted.

"Kill me" he said. What?

"You must be joking right?" I laughed, but everyone else had serious expressions. "You are joking?" I asked looking at him.

"Okay then let's get this over with" the guy said now with a gun in his hand.

"No..... no no no" I said. I don't know what I was thinking but I was too scared.

"Any last words?" the guy asked. Tim nodded and locked eyes with me.

"I love you angel"

I don't know if everything happened too fast or too slow. Three shots were fired at Tim, they went straight to his chest. Tim fell down and then I felt the bad guys move away and exit. I looked down at Tim's body on the floor, there was blood all over. Lethal went to him and checked his pulse. He looked up to me with a pained expression and shook his head. I also shook my head and tried to wiggle out of the chair. I let out a loud scream. No no no he couldn't be gone, he's not. Tim is alive maybe I'm dreaming, I must be.
Lethal moved closer to me and untied me, I quickly stood up and tried to reach for my boyfriend but Lethal wouldn't let me. He carried me out side.

"No let me see him. He is not dead" I sobbed.

"I don't think that's a good idea Kim, it's already enough that you saw him die" he whispered, hugging me tightly. I let out another scream and cried like I've never cried before. "I'm sorry Kim"

Lethal kept mumbling things to me. All I was thinking is I shouldn't have left. If I hadn't left yesterday I would have been safe with him and those kidnappers wouldn't have used me as leverage. Tim would have fought for his life instead of just giving in like that. I blamed myself.

I heard the ambulance coming. So this was really happening!?

"Kim we have to leave here I don't want you to see his copse" Lethal whispered and I could hardly hear him. He must be hurting too. "Where to?"

"Dee" I whispered. He dropped me off at Dee's. I wanted to ask how he knew where she lived but didn't. I went in and straight to Dee's room. Fortunately her parents weren't there.
She was about to say something to me but stopped when she saw my tears. She quickly hugged me and sat me down on the bed because if she hadn't I would have collapsed. I cried for a very long time trying to let it all out. I eventually quietened down.

"Did you guys break up" she asked. I shook my head and bit my lip to prevent myself from screaming. I had a sore throat already and my whole body hurt.

"He's dead" I swallowed the words so unbelievable. Dee just creased her eyebrows. "Tim is dead"

"What!?" she literally screamed.

I explained everything to her as best as I could and we ended up crying together.

****
A/N: So Tim is dead or fake dead but whatever cause according to Kim he's dead.

Thank you for reading ❤️