Chapter 9

Kim's POV

"Hey we haven't spoke today" Tim says as I sat down in Business class.

To be honest I've been dreading this class cause I knew I'll be sitting with the  moody Tim instead of my friends and the new guy Junior. Ah that guy really is handsome. And it seems he wasn't intimidated by beauty. Right now he is the only guy brave enough to speak to me, (I'm not going to count Tim) yes he is the only.

"Hello from the other side" Tim said waving a hand in front of my face.

"Really Adele" I said faking disappointment and he shrugged.

"Hello is it me you are looking for" he said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Lionel Richie" I said still laughing.

"I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smi..... Uh oh" I looked at him to see why he said that and he was looking at the door. I turnt and saw Principal T walking in and right behind him was Junior.

OMG what happened to his face it was swollen and bruised, if I was good at descriptions I would get into more detail but for know I'll stick with his face looked like he was attacked by angry bees.

"Are you sure it's that boy there?" Principal T asked pointing at Tim and Junior nodded in response.

What's going on? Everyone was as shocked as me.

Who would beat someone on their first day of school? Only an asshole would do that.

"Mr Storm huh, follow me to my office" the principal said with a smile on his face, as if loving that Tim was in trouble. Tim looked at me and I glared at him. Did he have to be an asshole to the new kid. Bloody bully.

Why would he beat Junior like that? I don't care about the reason I was just angry at him for my new friend Junior.

The rest of the day at school was boring, people were busy making assumptions on why Tim attacked Junior.

Dee and I are headed to church choir practice, I'm no Christian or believer I just go went there to sing and also to accompany Dee cause she really had no choice but to go since she's the preacher's kid.

"Kim!" a masculine voice called. I turn and saw X the leader of the Palestines and an old friend of mine, walking towards me and Dee.

"X long time no see" I said. Actually I have been trying my best to avoid him and his gang. I've heard of people being crazy but this guy's craziness is on another level, he thinks me and him have some kind of history. Turns out we kissed when we were three years and he had been holding on to that, like who does that.

"It has been a long time,huh" he said towering over me. He had the body of a giant and the voice of one too. His face is not really pleasing to the eye not because he's ugly or anything but because of the scars covering his face.

"A little bird told me you have been talking to Tim lately" he said.

"I didn't know boys are also in on the gossip" I fake gasp and Dee laughed.

"So you are not denying it?" he asked surprised. I don't have time for this. X was once my best friend once upon a time. We were inseparable he had my back I had his but one thing led to another and we grew apart. He was set on causing trouble and being rebellious and I just wanted nothing to do with it. Him and I going to different schools played a part on in our friendship drifting apart but it was doomed anyway.

"It was nice seeing you X" not "but we have to go we are already late, right Dee?" I said and Dee nodded.

Practice wasn't bad, we were going on a camp in a couple of weeks. Only good thing I got from that day the other got punched into pulp.

Now I was trying my best to avoid my Aunt at the club. It was quiet since it was a Tuesday.

There were people at the back though so I went to check it out only to find a bunch of strong men unloading boxes from a truck and into the club storeroom. Well I didn't know there was going to be a delivery today and I don't know these men. Which meant this was an illegal shipment. It could have been drugs, guns or even fake money. I wouldn't put illegal business past my Aunt seeing as she made a sixteen year old girl work at a club.

Instead of snooping around I went back inside and finished my shift, I didn't care what she did. Two years left and I would be away from the place.

****

A/N: What a short chapter 😪 but I'll make it up to you guys.

Thanks for reading ❤️